My new Seahorse Friends...

reefgeek84

(laugh) (laugh) Joel, your nuts. See you tomorrow to get more water, and an SPS frag, just like every Wednesday. ;)

Abbott's book is cool, but has some outdated info IMHO, I have never read Indiviglio's book, I'll check it out next time I'm at Powell's. As far as books, I just get Cousteau's book, Ocean, World's Last Wilderness Revealed Cool book.

I have the book, I can let you burrow it if you want. It covers the basic info. the basic stuff and what you need...and some other detailed info. personaly, I find no better resource then what people have done themselves...thus why I lurk on seahorse.org.

I'd love to give the book a read. I like to read many of the books since I deal with most of the newbs on the org. Nice to know what there reference when they have one.

Talking with people who are succsessful is the best way to get the most up to date info IME as well. Nice to be able to ask a question and find a few people who have done it a way succsessfully. That's why I love forums.

Do you have a Screen name over there? Mine is Kevin.

I'd love to give the book a read. I like to read many of the books since I deal with most of the newbs on the org. Nice to know what there reference when they have one.

Talking with people who are succsessful is the best way to get the most up to date info IME as well. Nice to be able to ask a question and find a few people who have done it a way succsessfully. That's why I love forums.

Do you have a Screen name over there? Mine is Kevin.

I just signed up again... same name as on here...waiting for activation from the admin.

• 4 weeks later...