WTS Cube

selling as a whole,No parting out, Up for sale is a 60 gallon envisions acrylic tank, stand,hood.Stand and hood are solid oak,Lighting includes 175w PFO ballast 1 brand new 20K bulb, 2/ 24 inch led moon lights, 30 gallon custom acrylic sump/refugium, tank is all hard plumbed closed loop plumbing with an external reeflo snapper pump i also have included in the package approximately 70lbs live rock Marshall Island Fiji Tonga Branch rock.Various types of corals star polyps micromussa few leather corals hairy mushrooms several kinds of zoo's various types of palys duncan with 9 heads.Fish include leaopard wrasse a pair of clowns 2 fire fish diamond goby few inverts snails crabs etc i also have a 120 gallon a day water general RO/DI unit has only lightly been used for 3 months. The tank and all equipment is in excellent working order Tank does have some light scratches towards the bottom by the sand and a few on the outside that are very light I will have detailed pictures added tomorrow i do have older posts with pics of the tank asking 650.00 firm for full setup including live stock pick up only...

I was a little worried seeing your name on here until I opened it up to see what your comment was...

Good job on holding off on it...

You better not have Pm'd them though..(laugh)

wait till they post the pics, then it will be all over.

I was a little worried seeing your name on here until I opened it up to see what your comment was...

Good job on holding off on it...

You better not have Pm'd them though..(laugh)

Nope I'm being good if being good means going a week without buying you a new tank!(laugh)

wait till they post the pics' date=' then it will be all over.[/quote']

Like I said if I cannot refrain from buying a tank in a week then I really do need to admit myself in the equivalent of the Betty Ford center for coral addicts if there is such a thing...(laugh)

Sorry cube...(backtotopic)