Lot's of Zoanthids and Ricordia for sale....

CA2OR

Well I am unsure at the moment but it looks like this is the beginning of the end for me in this hobby..(sad)..I have made some bad decisions in the recent past with giving away stuff that I should have sold and so on. So this is the first of the sales....there is ALOT more to come but I am starting with what is ready to go now and will add as things heal or are fragged and healed. I would not be fragging but I am sure that it would be tough to sell some of these as a whole due to polyp count, value, and so on.

So here we go, I tried to be as fair as possible with most of these so I don't imagine I will flex much in pricing but feel free to make an offer....all polyp counts are no less than and will most likely be more than listed.

Here is what is ready to go now:

Zoanthids....

Red Hornet: 1 adult, 2 babies, 1 nub about to open, and a runner....$350 so you pay for 2 and get 4

RedHornet14copy.jpg

5-8-102-1.jpg

6-12-10RH2.jpg

AOI's: 2 frags of 5 at $50 each...pretty much standard pricing

a) 5 polyp frag sold Aquaman30k

b) 5 polyp frag

IMG_2390.jpg

Blue Magician's: 2 frags....seen em listed for $25 a polyp recently

a) 7+ polyp frag $50 sold Reefit

b) 2+ polyp frag $20 sold Reefit

4-30-1012.jpg

4-30-1013.jpg

Full Moon's (Blueberries): 5 adult polyps and a couple babies....$50....don't see these much

4-26-1027copy.jpg

4-21-1019.jpg

Purple Death's: and these which are like firecrackers or safecrackers or something...3 adult PD's, 1 baby PD, 10 of the others....$50

4-27-103.jpg

4-26-1017.jpg

MRA's: 4 frags of 5 at $50 each

a) 5 polyp frag

b) 5 polyp frag

c) 5 polyp frag

d) 5 polyp frag

IMG_2396.jpg

Ring of Fire: 4 frags of 5 at $20 each

a) 5 polyp frag sold Reefit

b) 5 polyp frag

c) 5 polyp frag

d) 5 polyp frag

5-8-103.jpg

Kiwi Krush: 2 frags of 5 at $15 each

a) 5 polyp frag

b) 5 polyp frag

4-30-1011.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

Orange somethingorothers: 4 frags of 5 at $10 each

a) 5 polyp frag sold Mytshall

b) 5 polyp frag sold Reefit

c) 5 polyp frag no longer available doubled first 2 frags

d) 5 polyp frag no longer available doubled first 2 frags

4-21-1018.jpg

Yellow and Purple: 5 frags of 5 at $10 each

b) 5 polyp frag

c) 5 polyp frag

d) 5 polyp frag

e) 5 polyp frag

5-31-106.jpg

5-31-107.jpg

These unknown zoa's: 4 frags of 5 at $5 each

b) 5 polyp frag sold Gill

c) 5 polyp frag

d) 5 polyp frag

4-30-1014.jpg

4-26-106.jpg

Ricordia: counts listed are no less than...I haven't counted them in a while....these frags may seem pricy but I assure you they are worth more if seperated into individual polyps

Mixed rock "A": $80 pending Vanz

has 2 multicolor, rainbow or 2, green with bright purple rim or 2, blue with purple rim or 2....no less than 6 polyps

IMG_2046.jpg

Mixed rock "B": $60 sold Reefit

has green with blue rim, blue purple rim, rainbow or 2, and more

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

Again, I will add more to the list as it is ready to move out....fish will most likely be next then equipment will be last....I am hoping it doesn't go this far but it doesn't look good right now.(sad)

The only discount I can offer is $1000 to members for all of the above. Sorry....I know it's not much of a deal there but it's like $170 or $200 off if you add it all up.

More to come

Re: Lot's of Zoanthids and Ricordia for sale....

Todd, thanks I am not giving up hope yet

R-3, yeah I will be adding pics when I get back home

Mytshall, not yet but I will let you know on the knock off's

Sent from my brain using telepathy

As stated I am entertaining offers as well....so if you are interested in anything feel free to make an offer....but I need this stuff gone so I can work on the rest

Sent from my Droid

Mick, that is in my hopefull box if I can get this all sold....bills first

Coralcrazy, thanks and I will keep that in mind....really my only chance to stay in right now is to unload what is posted....I know it sounds odd but if I went through my bills and upcomming expenses with you it would make sense

Sent from my Droid

Can totally understand bills with 1 kid and 1 on the way. Mine are 16 and 8 and I just started in the hobby. Took lots of years to even afford a small tank in this hobby. I also have a green yuma and ric I owe you anyways. And if you have to give it up for awhile I will gladly cut some stuff up for you when you get started again.

Thank you guys.....in all honesty with everything that has gone down here both positive and negative I really enjoy being a part of this club and really would like to remain.

Initial post updated with pending. I have a few interested on NCRA but no committments so they are still available.

[language filter] Eric, sorry to see that you have to do this. You were just getting everything to grow in nicely too. Hope you can still be in the hobby, you are one of the most generous people on this forum. I guess being tooo generous has its downfall when you need to pay bills.

I'll take the bigger ric rock if you really need to sell. I really like that green with pink rim, and I don't see it on the small rock. I can't pick it up probably for another week though.

So I have had a stroke of good luck here to a degree....spoke to some friends and family and I may be in a good place....sounds like I will be able to keep my tank, still gotta move some of this stuff, but after some recommendations from friends and a very generous offer from an individual here I may be changing over to becomming a sponsor....my family has expressed interest in investing a little to get me going and keep me from sinking....that's quite a leap from where I was this morning....but it may be my only option to stay in this hobby.

I wanted to let everyone here know so there was no misunderstanding should this go down nor do I want anyone to feel like I am being dishonest or taking advantage of anything....IF this moves forward I will be focusing on high end and LE Zoas with intentions on making them affordable to all....and eventually will get into SPS and others as time goes....this will not be my main source of income so mark ups will be minimal as I am only searching to make up the difference in my income vs expenses......I am still not sure that I can or should do this so my future is still a bit up in the air.

So all of this is still up for sale and I still need to move it as I have nothing set in stone.....but I am most likely going to be a bit more flexible with offers...

Price reduced on RH's to $300 flat.....that's less than 2 polyps cost...and this offer is for PNW only

Sent from my Droid