How much would you pay?

Gill

Nice score. Patrick is a great guy.

The orange ones are eagle eye (or watermelon, depending on who you ask), and the green ones are dragon eyes.

+1 on watch those ugly ones on the bottom. They will take over your tank. They are only one step up from aptasia. They don't sting other corals, but they will overgrow everything in its path.

dsoz

The $60 corals are a better deal IMO, he has some nice stuff in. Even my wife was impressed. I can never take her to the LFS, costs me 4x as much, I got out unscathed that day only because we were going to Ikea.

She tried to get me to buy and setup a tank for an octopus!

The $60 corals are a better deal IMO, he has some nice stuff in. Even my wife was impressed. I can never take her to the LFS, costs me 4x as much, I got out unscathed that day only because we were going to Ikea.

She tried to get me to buy and setup a tank for an octopus!

LOL I wish I had that problem my wife is the opposite (wife)

My wife used to be until i told her I was full on tanks. No more work for me. Now she wants one or two in every room.

She is really insisting on a FOWLR for our living room. Dwarf seahorses in the reading room, some type of tank in the bar, and maybe another tank for the bedroom. She also thinks I should grow out some corals in the garage and make some money. I must resist. ;) ;)

No one tell her me secret plan, it is working beautifully!