The Weather...

tanktop74

The Weather...  

1. 1.

• Stop with the rain already!
    • I like the rain!
    • I have become Vitamin D deficient, bring on the sun!!
    • Who really cares, I don't have to water the flowers!

I am looking forward to the sun, but I do like rainy days! What better reason than a rainy day to start a fire in the fireplace and throw a blanket on the floor in front of the fire and "start another fire"(naughty) (drooler) (agree)(hungry)

I can't stand the rain,I hate it with every fiber of my body! I'm one of those freaks that really loves it when it's 100 degrees out. To me there's nothing better than sitting in the the hot sun & letting it bake your insides(clap)

I think I was a Lizard in another life that just stretched out on a rock in the sun & ate passing bugs. I know..I know why am I living here? I wonder that myself,although I'm not a native.

I can't stand the rain,I hate it with every fiber of my body! I'm one of those freaks that really loves it when it's 100 degrees out. To me there's nothing better than sitting in the the hot sun & letting it bake your insides(clap)

I think I was a Lizard in another life that just stretched out on a rock in the sun & ate passing bugs. I know..I know why am I living here? I wonder that myself,although I'm not a native.

You are in the wrong part of the country my friend!(laugh)

I thought me and Jamie were the only 2 nerds having conversations on forums and social media websites. But we are not alone lol

No kidding, I know that they sit next to each other on the sofa posting to each others thread-(nutty)

Reminds me of the commercial where the dad is texting his kids that are sitting next to him-

HMMM, maybe I should start a poll:p

No kidding, I know that they sit next to each other on the sofa posting to each others thread-(nutty)

Reminds me of the commercial where the dad is texting his kids that are sitting next to him-

HMMM, maybe I should start a poll:p

[language filter] Reefy here you are giving me crap and was not online to appreciate it!(laugh) Get it right we sit next to each other at the table!(nono)