Bottomless or Black Sand?

Emerald525

Bottomless or Black Sand?  

1. 1.

• A:Black sand all the way! Black is the new black!
    • B:Bottomless! Europeans love their nude beaches!
    • C:Regular sand dude! We can't have you Italians going crazy
    • D:Alex should go bottomless and be the naked reeferer
    • E:Another poll? Did I not say enough already?

You are great Kim. I like the idea that there is a poll about my new tank lol

Anytime you need a poll Alex I can do the job!(clap) Just remember you have to abide by whatever decision the good folks of this forum vote on or I will change my board of directors vote back to Abstain!(laugh)

Kim' date=' I think Jamie would make for a better lookin naked reefer than Alex LOL[/quote']

(nono)(nono)(nono) (threaten)

Mick you won't get any argument from me there.(whistle) But.... it looks like Alex has gotten 3 votes to be the naked reeferer already!(laugh)

LOL I don't think I can type out here, since this is a family friendly forum, what the meaning of the first one is :P

Just think, it's something you do at 20 after 4 LMAO

Jamie just explained that to me. Now I got it lol

You can learn another language in a few months, but for slang you need a little bit more time DOH!

LOL no worries man, if you guys lived closer, me an Jess would probably hang out with you a lot more LOL Her second mother is Italian, it's a bit complicated, but the lady practically raised her, she loves Italian food, hell, we both do, an the Italian language is awesome :P

I voted normal sand. Black sand shows all the crap that accumulates in a tank, so you have to vacuum it regularly.

How are you gonna keep water in the tank if its bottomless?

I agree with Miles on the showing all the junk, My 2nd used tank I bought had black sand it was not all that...

As such I voted for E

Baiting me!

I agree with Miles on the showing all the junk, My 2nd used tank I bought had black sand it was not all that...

As such I voted for E

Ahhhh reefy why you gonna bait me with that big blue E?(nono)

I think I need to make a poll about that!(laugh)

Re: Bottomless or Black Sand?

Hey Grassi, I just wanted to say that I recall reading something on RC a while back on black sand and the problems the guy had with it....not saying you will have same issues but it might be worth looking up

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

black sand

I have 2 nano tanks with black sand and no problems. It looks sweet. Only negative is it is pricey. $30 / bag and your going to only need a little. If my dog didn't drag the bag through the house I would have had some extra for you.