MrS and Lowman Are Not Tools

Algae

Thanks guys for the extended trip. We hit SO many SW setups that my frontal lobes were, thankfully, waterlogged. We even hit Bob's "secret place" (no, don't think about it). Didn't even have time for lunch.

Because Roger and Bob are so well liked and respected I was welcomed too, in spite of me throwing a fit outside of Roy's house.(whistle)

Both Bob and Roger are very bright and knowegeable but the two of them together are very strange! Kinda like two tomcats during a full moon on LSD.

You two guys are great!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the extended trip. We hit SO many SW setups that my frontal lobes were, thankfully, waterlogged. We even hit Bob's "secret place" (no, don't think about it). Didn't even have time for lunch.

Because Roger and Bob are so well liked and respected I was welcomed too, in spite of me throwing a fit outside of Roy's house.(whistle)

Both Bob and Roger are very bright and knowegeable but the two of them together are very strange! Kinda like two tomcats during a full moon on LSD.

You two guys are great!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to admit the three of you made quite an interesting trio! (laugh)

You guys were fun! Too bad you couldn't stay longer!(laugh)

We were a motley looking bunch to say the least. Franklin, you were supposed to keep my secret place secret! Now every body knows about it. Dang it!!!! That was one of the best tours I have ever taken. I think my sides still hurt from laughing. And yes, we talked about all of you behind your backs!!!!! LOL

• Like 1

Hey don't be a hater!!! I never tell dirty jokes. You should know by now that every road trip with me is a party waiting to happen. When you hang with me it is just like when you were back in middle school. Oh wait........... I still act like a middle schooler. And Kim, the secret to keeping us in one place is zoos. Lots of them and food. Roy, count yourself lucky that we had lots of places to go.

Hey don't be a hater!!! I never tell dirty jokes. You should know by now that every road trip with me is a party waiting to happen. When you hang with me it is just like when you were back in middle school. Oh wait........... I still act like a middle schooler. And Kim' date=' the secret to keeping us in one place is zoos. Lots of them and food. Roy, count yourself lucky that we had lots of places to go.[/quote']

Had plenty of zoos! So it's as simple as food! Okay next time!(clap)

No more Jedi mind tricks! I want the dirt!(enforcer)

I absolutely love that Craftsman house of yours! I need a house like that. I think I should add to my White Trash Savings Fund (Oregon Lottery) so when I win big you will sell her to me!

A great house!

Had plenty of zoos! So it's as simple as food! Okay next time!(clap)

No more Jedi mind tricks! I want the dirt!(enforcer)

I absolutely love that Craftsman house of yours! I need a house like that. I think I should add to my White Trash Savings Fund (Oregon Lottery) so when I win big you will sell her to me!

A great house!

Thanks Franklin! We love it too! Would not have been able to afford said craftsman had real estate market not tanked!(clap)

Would not be willing to sale even if White Trash Fund came through!(laugh)

But... may eventually host one of the meetings.

You two guys are great!

I can only imagine the three of you together for a day. If you've got a spare seat, let me know the next time you do it! I could use a good laugh.

Brian the position is yours. I go to Portland about every other weekend. I can easily swing by and meet you in the real OC or in the parking lot by Upscales. I will let you know the next time I am in town on a reefin' trip. It is the ultimate "mancation"

I will give you a list of my favorite foods the next time I come up. Also' date=' have more zoo frags available for me!![/quote']

Now now, you're getting a little pushy!:p Seriously always happy to contribute to TFT! I still got that bucket o sand for you!:D

I should think my charm and wit and oh so pleasant demeanor should be more enough reward though!(nutty)

Brian the position is yours. I go to Portland about every other weekend. I can easily swing by and meet you in the real OC or in the parking lot by Upscales. I will let you know the next time I am in town on a reefin' trip. It is the ultimate "mancation"

That would be awesome. Actually, I think we need to turn this into a club event. Rent a big bus and tour all the local stores, kinda like the wine tours they do. You, Bob, and Franklin can take turns driving and operating the microphone. (scary)

That would be awesome. Actually' date=' I think we need to turn this into a club event. Rent a big bus and tour all the local stores, kinda like the wine tours they do. You, Bob, and Franklin can take turns driving and operating the microphone. (scary)[/quote']

I want in!(clap) Yes rent a bus! That would be a blast!(laugh) I won't drive though because I hate hate hate driving!(scratch) Just ask tanktop!

I want in!(clap) Yes rent a bus! That would be a blast!(laugh) I won't drive though because I hate hate hate driving!(scratch) Just ask tanktop!

We already have a bus.... the short bus...aka the Suburban! I am sure we could fill it for a fun day of shop tours!

I would be up for this but I would have to first speak to you about "ground rules" Remember that words hurt. Also, know that some people are more sensitive then others. These are all important things you need to learn before you can go on road trips with me. I know that I lead by example but I still expect you to do your homework ahead of time. We all have to be able to get along, etc, etc. etc.

I would be up for this but I would have to first speak to you about "ground rules" Remember that words hurt. Also' date=' know that some people are more sensitive then others. These are all important things you need to learn before you can go on road trips with me. I know that I lead by example but I still expect you to do your homework ahead of time. We all have to be able to get along, etc, etc. etc.[/quote']

I can tell you have been on many a field trip with many a middle schooler!(laugh)

I guess sometimes it doesn't feel any different in this forum!(whistle)

Yeay! Laid off for the summer! A bus tour would be great. We could rent a bus in Eugene and have designated stops along the way to pick up people (large parking lots), check out several fish stores and have a blast. Care if I start a thread to check the interest?

Yeay! Laid off for the summer! A bus tour would be great. We could rent a bus in Eugene and have designated stops along the way to pick up people (large parking lots)' date=' check out several fish stores and have a blast. Care if I start a thread to check the interest?[/quote']

That would be so freakin fun Jon! It would be a win win. We could go to some of our sponsors on the outskirts of town like coral reef pet center, barrier reef. We could talk to the sponsors and see if they could do some sort of discounts. I had previously spoken to Cy from barrier reef and he was open to this idea since I couldn't make his customer appreciation day.

Seems like our vendor relationship guy could get on board with this.

I am officially reserving my spot!(clap)