Lots of thank you's

Lowman

First to Gill for the sweet new refugium.

Next thanks to Roy, Stylaster for the nice Echinata, looks really sweet

Thanks to Gumby for the cool chalice frag

Thanks to Tim at Westside. Dude, that mille is pink with blue tips!!!!! Killer deal!!

Thanks to Danik for meeting us way across town form your house!!

Thanks to Kim and Beth. Nice tanks, and the zoanthids are really great and the dendro opened right up!! Beautiful!! I have been coveting one of these for a long time.

Finally, thanks to Roger and Franklin for the great comradeship and for helping pay for gas. You guys ROCK!!!!

• Like 1

Hey, what Bob said and a few more. To add to the list thanks Dave for all the clowns. I will post them for the TFT program. And Mick, thanks for bringing the rose anem that Bob donated to TFT. And also thanks Bob and Franklin for the cool zoo rock. Any also thanks to Tim and Nick for the generous donations and continually giving me livestock for the frag plugs we make. You have supported our program immensely. And also the people that Bob mentioned because they also gave me frags for the TFT program. It is so refreshing to see the great members and LFS shops that are part of and support this club. A cool day of reef shopping with my two amigos!!

Finally got to meet you guys. Nice tanks and tons of really nice livestock and corals!!!! I am SO jealous of that joker favia!!! The one head on the dendro is HUGE. I fed it some mysis and it gobbled them down. I gotta go get some Krill now!

thank you Bob, Roger and Franklin for stop by my place today hope you all like the corals, it was nice to meet Franklin today and I'm glad that I cut a huge piece of my rainbow tort for someone who that really appreciated it.

Tim

Westside Aquarium

Yep. Just got back from work. As usual R3 always comes over and helps me unload. The big colonies opened right up as soon as I put them in the tank. I also now have schools of clowns cruising all the tanks. Will try to post pics next week at work. Kids will be very excited about the new additions. thanks again.