anyone from salem heading this way this weekend?

snowpunk

I still have Jonboys GOC coral and can't get it down there for the life of me. I am working 12+ hour days every week with the new job now so I can't ship it and meeting people during the week has proved impossible. i have some free time this weekend and I really need to get this to him. if anyone can help please PM me and I'll try to see if we can work something out for getting this to you to hold/get to him. I just feel horrible about still having it. The game has started and he still doesn't have it. I'm really sorry Jonboy!

I still have Jonboys GOC coral and can't get it down there for the life of me. I am working 12+ hour days every week with the new job now so I can't ship it and meeting people during the week has proved impossible. i have some free time this weekend and I really need to get this to him. if anyone can help please PM me and I'll try to see if we can work something out for getting this to you to hold/get to him. I just feel horrible about still having it. The game has started and he still doesn't have it. I'm really sorry Jonboy!

Mr S is going to be in town today and had offered several times to pick up a frag and take it to his school where Jonboy could come and get it.

Yes' date=' tim has the colony, not sure if he has frags or not, but he can make one from the colony if needed.[/quote']

Yes he does have frags and I am pretty certain he wishes they were gone. Actually I know he wants them gone, he is just to kind to say it.

Not sure what can happen, I suggest they get donated to him-(clap)

someones gonna(flame)

Re: anyone from salem heading this way this weekend?

I would agree with donating them to Tim or better yet run some give aways....at any rate I too know he wants em out as he seemed to push for me to take more....just by asking things like....."so you going to take anyone else's?"

Maybe I read that wrong but seems a tad unfair or unorganized to leave him with this thing taking up space after he was kind enough to hold it in the first place....might as well let him make some money off it.....not like we paid him rent for the space....or did we?

Either way, give away or donate, I think it should be moved....I don't have room, Snowpunk I know you havent moved into the bigger tank yet....does Frank have room? His new tank is pretty big.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Okay good deal Mr. S. Did you get the other stuff too from Gumby?

Also, as Eric hinted at, we will be doing some giveaways as we did in the past. We do need to clear Tims tank of the coral, just a little tied up at the moment for much else on top of work. We will get it all worked out and there may be some for sale for anyone interested. We'll let ya know though...

I would agree with donating them to Tim or better yet run some give aways....at any rate I too know he wants em out as he seemed to push for me to take more....just by asking things like....."so you going to take anyone else's?"

Maybe I read that wrong but seems a tad unfair or unorganized to leave him with this thing taking up space after he was kind enough to hold it in the first place....might as well let him make some money off it.....not like we paid him rent for the space....or did we?

Either way, give away or donate, I think it should be moved....I don't have room, Snowpunk I know you havent moved into the bigger tank yet....does Frank have room? His new tank is pretty big.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tim's been a really nice guy for housing this colony at no charge. I would be okay with letting him have some of the colony for doing this but that's not my call considering Jody donated it and I'm not part of the grow out committee. I know he needs the space as he has another shipment of coral coming in and it takes up a great deal of space.