Frag Rack Blow-out

jgf86123

Ok, so I've got quite a bit, for me at least, of SPS in my tank, and right now, with me doing primarily softies, aka zoos, I want to run it dirty, so the SPS has to go.

I've got 2 blue tenius frags, a superman monti and possibly a few others. I need them gone asap.

Asking $10 per frag for the tenius and $35 for my ORA Red Planet, it's a huge frag, it's a bit faded now, it's the same one I bought from Jason, I love this frag, but not sure I want to keep SPS in the tank currently, and I need new lights so..... LOL

ORA Red PlanetSOLD - THANKS DANIK and GOC Ponape BN SOLD THANKS BOB $35 and $15

SDC11048.jpg

Blue Tenius Frags-I may keep one of these, but if you want em, let me know an I'll sell em LOL

ONE FRAG GONE

SDC11050.jpg

SDC11053.jpg

This is our Superman Mushroom, I've got 2 of em, and for the right price, I'll make the rock available, it's got 2 shrooms on it.

SDC11054.jpg

Also, if moto doesn't want em, I have a chalice frag, unknown, for $15, picked up from Gumby several months back, and it's looking NICE

SDC11052.jpg

I've also got this shell, it's got shrooms, zoos and a leather on it, Jess will kill me for selling it, but, I'll let it go for $25.

SDC11051.jpg

Superman Monti, a bit faded, but it's a good sized frag $20 bucks

SDC11047.jpg

I will be at the meeting at Alex n Jamie's house later this month, and can bring everything with me then.

PM me if you're interested in anything.

I'm trying to fund the purchase of new lights and lumber for building a new stand, and with runnin my tank dirty, they may not last long LOL.

I'll even sell off my spot in the GOC for the 15 it cost me to enter, and will give you said GOC frag as well, it's growing quite nicely, so you should be good.

LMK

Thanks

Mick

Ok' date=' so I've got quite a bit, for me at least, of SPS in my tank, and right now, with me doing primarily softies, aka zoos, I want to run it dirty, so the SPS has to go.

I've got 2 blue tenius frags, a birdsnest frag, a superman monti and possibly a few others. I need them gone asap. Looks like the BN is shedding skin, so I'm takin it off the market, I won't sell something that's probably not going to make it.

Asking 10 per frag for the BN an tenius, and 20 for the superman monti, it's pretty much grown over the entire plug, I'll get pics up at a later point today.

Also, if moto doesn't want em, I have 2 chalice frags for 15 each, a hollywood stunner I got from Miles and an unknown I picked up from Gumby several months ago.

PM me if you're interested in anything.

I'm trying to fund the purchase of new lights and lumber for building a new stand, and with runnin my tank dirty, they may not last long LOL.

I'll even sell off my spot in the GOC for the 15 it cost me to enter, and will give you said GOC frag as well, it's growing quite nicely, so you should be good.

LMK

Thanks

Mick

Monti is sold - Thanks Mandinga

Is this to mean I can re-sell the milli you were getting??(scratch)

I was actually still planning on buying it' date=' since I told you I would LOL I hate backing out on folks :P[/quote']

No worries, those sold as fast as I posted them, and I am certain I have a home for it already just shoot me a PM-I did not get your PM in time last night-dead *** tired and 10:30 and then I wake like a crack baby at 5am-WT...?

Again NO Problamo if you dont want it-here I'll make it easier-LOL

I dont want to sell it to you-(whistle)

Hows that-;)