Very Nice Blue/red milli

reefnjunkie

Nice piece Brad! Next time Im up there I need to come to your place and do some fraggin for ya :)

I think everytime I have my arms in the tank-I make a frag or 2.(laugh)

I have about 5 more from that colony I need to take-I just wanted to cut that one of before it got to close to my tri-color.

I think that you may need a frag of this for your tank-But for somereason I recall you may have it or one like it already.

It is a great looking one. What I cant wait for is my ORA Nathans Green to get bigger-that thing is sickly green-;)

I have never seen one like before-;)

I think everytime I have my arms in the tank-I make a frag or 2.(laugh)

I have about 5 more from that colony I need to take-I just wanted to cut that one of before it got to close to my tri-color.

I think that you may need a frag of this for your tank-But for somereason I recall you may have it or one like it already.

It is a great looking one. What I cant wait for is my ORA Nathans Green to get bigger-that thing is sickly green-;)

I have never seen one like before-;)

I dont have any millis actually. Im ready for some though. I will be hitting ya up soon :)

looks like mine i have. similar color when i first got it. when you mount it give it some angle, if it starts to table immediately then you now it is. it will grow wider then longer at prob 10 times faster. mine is 9 wide, about 2" tall, if it came from tim at west side then you know it is. he has two dif ones. one is the real one i got from atl and traded to him and the other one, who knows?!

If that fall through' date=' I'll take it.[/quote']

If you are interested-I can frag another piece.

looks like mine i have. similar color when i first got it. when you mount it give it some angle' date=' if it starts to table immediately then you now it is. it will grow wider then longer at prob 10 times faster. mine is 9 wide, about 2" tall, if it came from tim at west side then you know it is. he has two dif ones. one is the real one i got from atl and traded to him and the other one, who knows?![/quote']

I actually took a frag to Tim, and he had thought it may be the superman milli.

I bought the original frag from Pacific East Aquaculture

Excellent' date=' I am -- I've got a spot that need a nice milli. You gonna be around this weekend?[/quote']

I should be around-I'll frag it tomorrow and post up a pic and we can figure something out. I may need to hit Vancouver sometime Monday, maybe we can meet. I'll send you a PM

Hey Brad' date=' is that the same one I took so long getting from you (at my responsibility)?[/quote']

I believe the one you got was the blue milii-not the red/blue- I actually traded that whole blue colony to SWF.

I am almost positive what you have is the "blue" only , not this one.

Question for ya-do you see any hint of red in yours? If you do they are the same-if not you have the blue that I no longer have

Hope that makes sense-DOH!

Hey Brad' date=' maybe you could frag me a frag of it too LOL[/quote']

I fragged 3 more pieces. ALL SOLD

Andy grabbed one Jody wants the other and I have one left.

I'll let it go for 15.00 SOLD and its the one on the left-its a little larger than 2 inches.

P1110367.jpg