New feature added for Paid Members

Chief

There has been a lot of discussion about Rep Points lately. Paid Members can now choose to turn them off by going to UserCP and clicking Edit Options. There should now be a checkbox to turn them off.

Also Paid Members can now see who has left them there Rep Points. Both positive and negative.

Thanks,

Jay

Yep, retroactive.

Now is there a chance we can see more than the last 10? I only can see the last 10 received, none from before that. There is someone that left me a grey square that I want to know who it is... Payback time (just kidding!!!!!!!)

dsoz

Dennis I gave you bad rep points because I don't like teachers!!!! LOL. On a serious note, when I checked who gave me good points I did come across a couple positive remarks that once again brought home why I am in this hobby. It really shows how appreciative people are when you do the right thing and share the love of the hobby. Just a thought.

ps. I also got rep points for turning down some free stuff for the TFT program. I think it amazed them!!!!

LOL, I think that was me! You turned down that weird fish from the nano reef!(laugh)

It's nice seeing who the positive ones are from because sometimes I was wrong.