What else to feed a dragon goby?

NoobtoSalt

Id suggest getting live brine shrimp. they tend to only eat alive food.. and they constantly graze for food all day. you could order copepods online too.. they can take a couple of days... Some times you can get a mandrin to eat non living food but often not.. alot of the ones you get at the store are live caught and that is what they eat in the wild, copepods... so I hope you have luck with him....

I have had good and bad luck with them. I just lost mine that was in my fish only. He was thin, but im not sure. I had a bout with ick in that tank. He never showed signs, but not sure. I had one in another tank that was fat and happy just sifting sand.

It could be any series of issues, maybe it has an internal parasite and theres really nothing you can do. Dose heavy garlic in your food and tank each time you feed and maybe some of that will get into his sifting sand to help his immune system. Garlic should be in your fish diet regularly anyways if it isn't already.

Good luck.

I just went down and got some Reef Nutrition Arctipods from SWF. It seems as if my goby is already sifting more than usual.

Thanks for all the help!

Have you tried the arctipods or rod's fish food? There are also live copepods available but I can't remember the name.

My mandarin eats all of those things but he's not picky.