To catch a foxface????

NoobtoSalt

i bought some size 20 (really really small) barbless fishing hooks recently and was able to catch all but my really small talbot damsels in my reef. Just starve him for a day or two and place a mysis on the hook and he will go for it. Easy and fun.

I had to take out 90% of my rock plus corals to get out my scribbled Rabbit fish a while ago.

Tried everything else before, but just couldn't move the nets freely with all the corals in the way, and even though the fish was big, her still managed to hide among all the rock work.

I like all the ideas you guys. Thank you. for the time being He's still in the tank. Any ideas as to what LFS would be willing to loan me a trap? I can't starve the one fish as I would starve the whole tank and they would all go for the hook. I just got 2 new fish today and I need to make sure they have food in the tank for them as well.

alright I was going to give up and just keep the fish in the tank but now it seems to be chasing my Trigger? I'm going to stop by a few shops today and see if I can borrow a trap but if anyone in town has one that I could use to get this fish let me know!

Thanks