Please read....(That means YOU)!

Frank

Hello Fellow Reefers...

Monday is my first day at my new position for Solar World! (clap)I contribute being hired for the position largely to this forum. After posting a request for information on career opportunities Solar World was one of the suggestions from someone on the forum. So....I am VERY thankful for everyone's suggestions/ideas!!! Thank you! :D:D

I also wanted to send out some BIG thank you(s) to our LFS's, (Tim/West Side Aquarium, Travis/UpScales, Issac/The Coral Mafia)

The past (2) months have been somewhat of a struggle to keep the tank going. Our local fish stores have allowed me to do some work for them and/or trade items and even offered discounts for items needed to maintain my tank. I am counting my blessings today... I will always go out of my way to help support these guys and feel that we are spoiled to have such great LFS's!

Special thanks to Mark, Kim and Beth who have allowed me to assist them with odd jobs to pay for necessary items needed for my tanks daily needs.

Although I am returning to the work world....I would be happy to help out anytime in the future as well....FYI....Normally I work for free!!!!...lol I have always felt we need to help our fellow reefers to keep our hobby alive....

And lastly...thank you to everyone who has sent prayers and good wishes to me and my family! The future is looking brighter!(waving)

Yay!!(clap) Congrats Frank!!! Enjoy your last weekend unemployed!! LOL

I will still call you when I needs some help!! And I will still give you goodies for doin it!

BTW, Thanks for all the help and answering all my questions!!

Good luck in the new job!!

Beth

Hey, ya if ya can, could ya find out how much a solar cell seconds cost? I want to make my own pannel and am wondering how much $ there factory second cells are. I realize ya havent even started yet but if in a couple weeks ya think about it.

Way to go Frank!

Glad to hear things are turning around, and I hope the future is bright for you and your family

are you kidding Tim!! He'll probably be taking more pictures of your new corals now that he is closer to you... Now I have to go to your store when you open so i can put pieces on reserve. (clap)