Calling All Aqueon Dealers

I need to by a black plastic frame for a 72 bow. I have tried several dealers in the area, including a connection back in Kansas, and still no luck. I found some prices (ranged from $30-40) but nobody will order one for me. It's been over three months and the frustration is setting in. I am a patient person but this is ridiculous. Can someone help ? . . . Please!

World of Wet Pets can order one but it won't be cheap, I think I heard over 50, but they actually would get it for you. You don't really need the one on the bottom as much as the one on top (for structural integrity) so if you are missing a cross brace or have a crack just swap em out.

Good luck. I hate redoing tanks myself...

Kate B

Hmmm...I'm not sure who you talked to when you came into Aquaserene (I assume you did since you said you'd tried all the shops in town), but I have 2 black 72 Bowfront frames sitting in my backstock room right now - the price on them is $35 each. I've had them for a while now and I'm ALWAYS willing to order in frames (however, they are a special order item through the wholesaler, so they do take several weeks to arrive in-store) or just about any other item you can possibly imagine or need for your aquariums.

We look forward to seeing you in-store!

Cheers,

Austin

Manager - Aquaserene

• Like 1

Austin sent you a pm.

Hmmm...I'm not sure who you talked to when you came into Aquaserene (I assume you did since you said you'd tried all the shops in town), but I have 2 black 72 Bowfront frames sitting in my backstock room right now - the price on them is $35 each. I've had them for a while now and I'm ALWAYS willing to order in frames (however, they are a special order item through the wholesaler, so they do take several weeks to arrive in-store) or just about any other item you can possibly imagine or need for your aquariums.

We look forward to seeing you in-store!

Cheers,

Austin

Manager - Aquaserene

I'm pretty sure Nnewhouse inquired several times about our local LFS ordering one and directly spoke to Austin,but was never called back after the inquiries. After several months go by and he hears from the same LFS and the same contact person that they have a couple sitting in the back room, he has taken the same position I would.

Ha...ha...ha!! I wish I could call everyone back that calls me!! Sometimes I think I need an assistant that would just tell everyone that calls me to "please just come into the shop and he will absolutely make time for you." otherwise, I get sidetracked and things get lost in the cracks! So....my best advice, is to go in. If Austin says it's in the back, my bet is, it's in the back. I also know that when you wait, just to see if that person is going to call back, than sometimes you become that 1 out 10 people that accidentally don't get a call back. LOL!!

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay

That is a nice thought Clay and I would usually feel the same way. I left my name and number with three different sales associates (in person) on 5 separate occasions and made at least 6 follow up calls. If they have 2 72 bow frames in stock, great . . . I wish them the best in trying to sell them. Maybe things will change since they finally have one employee who wants to help customers. I will be giving my business to other companies in the area who actually care, no matter how far I have to travel.

dude....you still haven't gotten this frame? OMG....ok....I will get back on this...I will contact a few of my....well....contacts in So Cal and get this sorted out for ya...they don't mess around like this....give me a day or 2.