Hello all

mwheeler

I didn't really think about it but I guess I could. The only things I have for it at the moment are the tank which i got at a garage sale for $10. Did a water test on it and it holds water just fine. And the lights which I have on my 29 gallon. I am planning on using my 29 gallon for a sump. I currently have about 30 lbs of live rock in my 29 gallon and around 10 lbs in my 10 gallon sump. So that will be fine for a little while. I just need to get around 40 lbs of sand because I want a dsb in my 46 gallon.

Awesome to see another local' date=' i think we might have to do a longview meet and greet, more longview and area reefers then i thought[/quote']

That would be cool. It would be nice to see how other people have set up there tank. And it would be nice to see some of the people around here that share some of the same likes that I do.

Welcome,

I still have a 50 lb. bag of white sand left over from the group buy I set up a few months ago. I was going to add it to my tank but never got around to it and I'm planning to downsize to a smaller tank now so I'm not going to need it. I'll let it go for $20 if you want it.

My tank is pretty much full already lol. I have a 46 gallon bow front I want to set up but i still need to buy a stand and some more sand. I am going to do a dsb in that one.

I'm pretty sure folks can help you find some room in there (laugh). Check out Roy(stylaster)'s tank - he has corals everywhere!

Thats funny I was just looking at that! Love the cave! Very nice I'm impressed. :D I have a flat rock that is on the bottom. Will keep that in mind for my next rearranging frenzy ;)

That was all my fiancée. She did all the aquascaping. She is really good at it. I couldn't have done as good of a job.