Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Poll

jgf86123

Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Poll  

1. 1.

• Unique Corals
    • zoanthids.com
    • attempt to order from both sites.

i purchased sps frags from unique corals and they were not even close to the photos he posted on line i would not buy from them again

I think bay corals treated you right last time and has shown themselves to be a quality provider i would look toward them again.

Re: Second Member's Only Zoa Grow-out Poll

I agree with Randy....no point in dismissing the experiences shared by others just to make the same mistake....then Moto and Randy are just going to say "see I tried to warn you guys" and I am going to say I told you....take heed of the warnings right in front of us.

i have seen a lot of people happy with them don't take my word for it do what you feel is right they are still doing it and lots of people like them but i had a bad experience from them but many like them so take it how you want to

im not trying to make problems jest telling from what happened to me

Here is my vote from Bay Corals, it is sad about Zoanthids.com they really had a great selection.

Jason Fox Bloodshot zoa paly

Blue Agave PE Paly

Electric Lady PE paly

Five Color Rainbow zoa,

Kaleidoscope Zoa

Sherri

Moto and Randy S were talking about uniquecorals.com. Is there something about zoanthids.com too that I should know about?(scratch)

Sorry Mick

Well Mick I am sure wants to kill me or at least make sure I am taking my meds (maybe that's the problem, I don't take meds-(laugh))

But if you guys/gals and anything in between are ordering from Bay then I would like to jump back on the band wagon-the other two places had nothing at all that was of interest-Bay for certain does.

That's it short and simple-I'll look for confirmation on Bay and then post up my choices-if you decide on another seller than I'm back on the fence

I'll even do it alphabetically so when you have 2 windows open its easy to look at my list as you scroll through their site

HINT HINT-alphabetically -;)

I'll even do it alphabetically so when you have 2 windows open its easy to look at my list as you scroll through their site

oh come on! You aren't going to post all the picks and names in here? We are lazy. I don't think you can rely on us actually going to the site to look at what you chose!(laugh)

Well Mick I am sure wants to kill me or at least make sure I am taking my meds (maybe that's the problem, I don't take meds-(laugh))

But if you guys/gals and anything in between are ordering from Bay then I would like to jump back on the band wagon-the other two places had nothing at all that was of interest-Bay for certain does.

That's it short and simple-I'll look for confirmation on Bay and then post up my choices-if you decide on another seller than I'm back on the fence

I didn't know you knew the alphabet that well Brad! Let's hope you know it better than you type!:D

Zoa vote pics

OK, here is pics and names of the ones I voted for.

I also vote for the Candy Apple Orange there isnt a picture of them on the site right now to post.

LOL ... So here is a list of the names, they are in order of the pictures.

Blue Agave Paly

Electric Lady Paly

5 color rainbow Paly

Jason Fox Bloodshot

Kaleidoscope

post-5720-141867753755_thumb.jpg

post-5720-141867753755_thumb.jpg

post-5720-141867753756_thumb.jpg

post-5720-141867753757_thumb.jpg

post-5720-141867753758_thumb.jpg

I didn't know you knew the alphabet that well Brad! Let's hope you know it better than you type!:D

Hey I always like to surprise people-

And then MissDeffiance-(go figure with a name like that) posts the pictures just to be defiant -thats funny LMAO

JUST KIDDING Missy-some people are hyper sensitive and in my mind, the pictures were funny-I have no idea what the names are and that's all good-

I like the pics, maybe they will be some of the ones I choose, wont know until I get there-

I know you meant well, as that had to take a lot more time-;)

Who makes the call whether its Bay Corals or not??????

Back to work-

Why do Mick and Snowpunk get to pick. Why don't I get to pick? Soon everyone who bought in will want to decide and it will be anarchy!!

Just kidding again! ;)(Loose reference to the Breakfast Club)

Snowpunk I don't think you were even born yet.;)

I guess if you have to explain it, it's not funny!

Baycorals sounds fine to me. Unique corals out.What about Zoanthids.com? What did we decide? We need another poll Mick!

Why do Mick and Snowpunk get to pick. Why don't I get to pick? Soon everyone who bought in will want to decide and it will be anarchy!!

Just kidding again! ;)(Loose reference to the Breakfast Club)

Snowpunk I don't think you were even born yet.;)

I guess if you have to explain it, it's not funny!

Baycorals sounds fine to me. Unique corals out.What about Zoanthids.com? What did we decide? We need another poll Mick!

Sadly, I don't get to pick but I have seen the breakfast club! I was born in 1983 just to let you all feel old...(laugh)

here's the reply back I recieved from Unique, in case anyone is curious:

Hi Mick,

Very cool program! These are what's currently available at this time -

Blow Pop

Emerald Sunrise

Flaming Mean Greens

galaxy PE

PHE

PPRPE (only 2 polyps available)

Rasta (only 2 polyps available)

Sour Apples

The Shiznit

Triple Red

True GPE

I can offer you a 10% group buy discount and cover the cost of shipping via FedEx Priority Overnight. Just LMK how many polyps of each you're looking to get. Thank you,

--

Best,

Vince Suh

Director of Facility

Unique Corals, Inc.

522 W. 37th St.

New York, NY 10018

Okay, now I'm confused.(huh) I thought we weren't going with unique corals because they misrepresented a red hornet (funny how that zoa just keeps coming up in posting;)) and they also possibly photoshop.

Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! that seems to be the word of the day!

I'm fine with what the group decides.

Well to further confuse the process.....What did we decide about sexy corals? they are having a 20% off sale and free purple hornet for orders of more than 300 dollars. It ends this Friday but maybe they would extend it... Does anyone know about them?

Stupid *** name and web site design IMO but maybe it appeals to a different crowd.(laugh)

Here's the link:

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f293/sexy-sale-20-everything-free-purple-41281.html

i don't give uc my money they sold me fake red hornet and i asked them many times is it real and was told yes and i got it and was fake so he told me he gave me a kigs hornet for free and it never opened but you guys do your thing i want to see what happens lol and ca2or i have a some pprpe some where ill look for you and cut you one i cant remember where i glued it lol

Is this what they sold you as Red Hornets?

4-21-106-1.jpg

4-21-107-1.jpg

I totally understand....had I not had a real one in my tank now I most likely wouldn't have noticed the difference for a while....but if I hit them with flash it is evident....even with that said, I still wouldn't know until I saw someone else's or compared pic to a real one.

4-21-101.jpg

One thing to be said though....other types of zoa's are much harder to send fakes of as there aren't any or the polyp is extremely odd patterned...like magician's and such...so we should/could be safe.

No Sexy for me

Well to further confuse the process.....What did we decide about sexy corals? they are having a 20% off sale and free purple hornet for orders of more than 300 dollars. It ends this Friday but maybe they would extend it... Does anyone know about them?

Stupid *** name and web site design IMO but maybe it appeals to a different crowd.(laugh)

Here's the link:

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f293/sexy-sale-20-everything-free-purple-41281.html

Sorry if there are typos, I just checked out "SEXY CORALS" and the freaking pics had the colors so jacked up I cant see straight from how bright the colors were.

I'll tag along and see what Mick hears from Hung-( Kim yu should be proud of me-a name like Hung and I am not going there) because they are the only zoos I have seen that I would want to be on board for-

And Snowpunk, you were born after I graduated-(laugh), I was still using my fake ID saying I was 18 to get in the bars in Phoenix-Good times, (so they tell me, I had a 3 or 4 year blackout_), I don't remember-WOO HOOO!!

Sorry to make you feel bad, you look older than 27-;) Maybe its the TT

I crack myself up-:D