WTB: Cleaner Shrimp

NoobtoSalt

So I bought a Bluejaw trigger last night and I don't know if it decided that my fire shrimp looked good enough to eat or if a rock fell over on it but I had to pull him out of the tank this morning (back was split but still attached). I'm in need of some sort of cleaner shrimp for my tank but I'd like to know what type of shrimp everyone would think would be alright for this fish. It was in it's little cave so I really don't think the fish could have done it but you never know. I don't think I'm ready to spend the money on another Fire Shrimp but I will get one again.

Any ideas would be great and if you've got some for sale let me know. Would like to go get something this morning!

You don't "need" a cleaner shrimp. You may want one, but one is not needed for a healthy tank. I would check again just like Chewie said. Look at what you pulled out to see if there is and Meat inside the shell. If it is just an empty shell then it is probably a molt.

dsoz

There was definate meat inside of it. I've seen the molt in the tank before and freaked out but this was definately not molt. The guys down at SWF hooked me up with some new shrimp. I know it was not neccessary but they are always cool to have in the tank.

I really don't think the trigger did anything with it since it probably would have eaten it whole.

Thanks you guys!