Where to find Pink Bubble Anemone

OceanRevive

It looks like a bleached RBTA. There are not many out there that are "pink" and stay that way when they have appropriate light and feeding they tend to go back to "rose".

There may be some on here that actually have kept a "pink" one, but not many.

If you want one that looks like the picture, put a rose in the dark for a while, then blast it with a lot of light. It will expell the zoxanthelle algae and get lighter in color. It is not healthy, but you can do it.

dsoz

LOL funny story

I had one just like this. My temp probe was off and my tank was about 91 degrees. once I fixed it, the Red Bubble went back to normal after about 5 months. My hammer turned florescent green also. my local fish store gave be double trade in for it because he liked it so much. told him it would probably go back to the normal color but he didn't care.

It looks like a bleached RBTA. There are not many out there that are "pink" and stay that way when they have appropriate light and feeding they tend to go back to "rose".

There may be some on here that actually have kept a "pink" one, but not many.

If you want one that looks like the picture, put a rose in the dark for a while, then blast it with a lot of light. It will expell the zoxanthelle algae and get lighter in color. It is not healthy, but you can do it.

dsoz

+1, dsoz, aka the Mad Scientist, is our resident nem expert lol.

He's even got a nem farm LOL

I have one now that's about 3" I found it yesterday buried in the back of the big cube, its a split from one of the roses in there. I have no clue how long it's been in the dark for. Either way it will eventually turn rose colored like the rest.

The only person I know that's had one stay pink and live is Garret, but like everyone else his eventually turned back to it's rose color as well...

In other words if you find one it's really nothing special, just an unhealthy rose anemone...