my intro

sivart33

hey just wanted a quick intro to my self, i live in WA, name is travis.

22 getting started in the salt water reef aquariums. read a ton, i mean actually read a ton, have 3 books down hour upon hours online ( with the grain of salt).

just one quick question. 1000 dolor good for a 75 gal tank, lights, sump, pump, tubing, sand and 75lbs live rock. basically everything but fish and inverts. that a good deal? do not know the brands its all new equipment.

its from a local shop, not offline. sells it at cost.

well that is it, ill be reading a ton here also

silverdale area, ill def look at it, but dos come with stand also ( forgot that)

- just looked but only thing that is turning me on to the shops deal is the live rock that comes with it. not base rock, and 75 lbs is ruffly (really) 500 bucks.

hey just wanted a quick intro to my self, i live in WA, name is travis.

22 getting started in the salt water reef aquariums. read a ton, i mean actually read a ton, have 3 books down hour upon hours online ( with the grain of salt).

just one quick question. 1000 dolor good for a 75 gal tank, lights, sump, pump, tubing, sand and 75lbs live rock. basically everything but fish and inverts. that a good deal? do not know the brands its all new equipment.

its from a local shop, not offline. sells it at cost.

well that is it, ill be reading a ton here also

You can find a lot better deal than that! How soon you wanting a tank?

Re: my intro

welcome....you might find craigslist go be a good place to find tanks...i know one guy gor a 36x36x36 for $150 off there yesterday with stand and all.

personally I feel tanks should cost the same amount everywhere, stores in LV sell there tanks for $1 per gallon up to 100 gallon tanks from what I am told that is usually store's cost for tanks, maybe keep that in mind when you are considering tanks. From here in that is about all I am going to be willing to pay for a tank unless it comes with alot of stuff or is custom built