new here

moto826

no i am a member of the psas in wa i live in olympia but i could join this club too thanks for the welcome here i will be here lots now this is one of my new ones i jest got today so not all the way happy yet and where is this club out of IMG_0210.JPG

Nice looking. I guess you could say all of Ore & some of Wash. We have members all over and try to have a monthly meeting at members homes. From time to time we have a meet and greet just to hang out and meet each other. I believe the new president lives in Long view

Beckie

cool i will have to go to a meeting whats the cost and the perks for joining i am a member of the psas and we get discounts at some stores and things like that do you guys have that too also what are the best stores in the portland area i know kays pets and i think rose city? somthing with a rose and can i get a website or address im going to portland tuesday and will swing in there thanks for replying

Moto if you go to the sponsor's page you can find many of people's favorite stores. As far as perks, from what I know Jody from Totally Exotic Corals is offering free shipping. I don't know of anyone in this forum that shops at Caye's.

My favorites in no particular order:

Tim at Westside for corals

Seahorse for fish (also makes stands, canopies) , good prices on fish

Isaac at TCM (have to call because his store is in an unmarked warehouse)

Davy Jones (small place but makes nice sumps, stands) also good prices on fish

I have heard good things about Rose City just don't seem to have the time to visit everyone...

If you're in the Salem area you gotta check out the Premium Aquarium. Shop is run out of a garage. Very nice set up.

On line for rare corals: Totally Exotic Corals