Sign of addiction?

Emerald525

Sounds like your having withdrawals. A fix is in your future. A hole in the pocket, excessive nurturing. Night Sweats. Midnight surfing. Suddenly you awake. Was it a dream? Was it a nightmare?(nutty) What is that knock at the door?(scary)

UPS.DOH!

I have nightmares of angelfish eating my coral. Sometimes I wake up breathing heavy and sweating. Then I have to make up a nightmare that isn't fish related' date=' so my girlfriend doesn't think im THAT crazy.[/quote']

LMAO! That's bad when you have to lie about your nightmares!

• 4 weeks later...
Sounds like your having withdrawals. A fix is in your future. A hole in the pocket, excessive nurturing. Night Sweats. Midnight surfing. Suddenly you awake. Was it a dream? Was it a nightmare?(nutty) What is that knock at the door?(scary)

UPS.DOH!

Thats FUNNY!...and so true...:o

I have dreamed that I completely forgot a tank that I have set up somewhere, and when I do go look at it.. theres all kinds of really cool angels in the tank, but there all have dead.

I usually dream that my tank has sprung a super bad leak, I wake up and have to go check on my tank.

• 1 month later...

You guys are bad lol. I had a dream just the other night were I found a pair of black and white clowns in a little shop i'd never been to before. The cool thing about them was the pattern, instead of stripes one was white with three black spots at the base of the tail. The other was black with three white spots. Kind of like a ying yang thing. I paid 100 dollars for the pair even though I had to put it on my credit card. But come on if it hadn't been a dream i could have sold them to someone on here for a lot more than that right? lol.

Sign of addiction, when you get the kids out of bed on saturday morning to goto the LFS and the only reason you can possibly come up with is the free donuts and coffee.

Lets see what am i out of hmmm....I could possibly use a 4th bucket of salt mix right..

You guys are bad lol. I had a dream just the other night were I found a pair of black and white clowns in a little shop i'd never been to before. The cool thing about them was the pattern' date=' instead of stripes one was white with three black spots at the base of the tail. The other was black with three white spots. Kind of like a ying yang thing. I paid 100 dollars for the pair even though I had to put it on my credit card. But come on if it hadn't been a dream i could have sold them to someone on here for a lot more than that right? lol.[/quote']

I haven't had any cool dreams like that, mine are always waking up to my floor flooded and my tank empty. (nutty)

I keep dreaming that I find this stream where all these really cool fish are swimming in, and I have to quickly go find a net and bucket to try to catch them. Im always in a panic because I cant find anything to catch them with.

One time I actually got up, still dreaming, (I sleep walk alot)and got dressed (between you and me, I actually didnt) and got the net and container went to the door and opened it, and yelled out "the fish are coming down the stream!" I woke up completely standing there in the door way. Dang was that embarrassing. Thank goodness no one saw me or heard me.

I told my neighbor's wife about this that morning, she told her husband, and that evening he came over with those fisherman boots on, net and container and knocked on the door and said "Hurry Tammy, lets go catch the fish coming down the stream!". Man, that was sooooo funny and embarrassing at the same time.

I keep dreaming that I find this stream where all these really cool fish are swimming in, and I have to quickly go find a net and bucket to try to catch them. Im always in a panic because I cant find anything to catch them with.

One time I actually got up, still dreaming, (I sleep walk alot)and got dressed (between you and me, I actually didnt) and got the net and container went to the door and opened it, and yelled out "the fish are coming down the stream!" I woke up completely standing there in the door way. Dang was that embarrassing. Thank goodness no one saw me or heard me.

I told my neighbor's wife about this that morning, she told her husband, and that evening he came over with those fisherman boots on, net and container and knocked on the door and said "Hurry Tammy, lets go catch the fish coming down the stream!". Man, that was sooooo funny and embarrassing at the same time.

That's hilarious!

• 3 months later...