Well, that could have gone better....

coralreefer

Finished (98%) my tear down, redo of my 135 gallon...new, chambered, bigger sump is a blessing...unbelievable amount of buildup in pipes...some salient points...

1) Lost every Montipora in the process...caps and digis were bleached out on day2...back in tank by day 4...by day 5 all white as driven snow and they don't look like they are coming back...I haven't lost any other softies or other sps (???)...I used water right out of the tank to fill holding container, with heater and powerhead and airstone...monitored temp and no direct current or touching...alleopathy?

2) Replaced Sicce pump on my MSX200 with Bubble Blaster 3000...OMG!! quiet...smooth...power...no start up issues...

3) If you have never cleaned out 3 inch sandbed that is 6 years old, prepare to get odorized...that stuff is rotten man. I cut my finger removing rock and of course kept right going through sand removal...been on antibiotics ever since...

I am hoping people have monti caps that I could buy nice frags off of...hello?

DrMerle

Lets see some pics of this new set up!!!!

ist a shame you lost your caps. Especially that orange one! I have an orange cap that I have no room for I would sell you. Its not the best looking right now because of its location at the back of the tank but its about three inches round.