Chalice/zoos/shrooms for sale

reefnjunkie

20% off anything listed-today Sunday

I need/want to get rid of a few items,anyone who helps me out by buying something I'll throw in a devils finger frag for free-if you want one

First is an alien eye chalice about 20+ eyes. Its shaped like a piece of pizza about 5" long-I got a great deal and am passing it along-25.00

P1100503.jpg

another shot from the front of the tank;

P1100509.jpg

Hammer Coral I think its 2 heads-not certain, its about 3 inches around-20.00;SOLD-Frank

small little colony of zoos that I got at upscales (30-40 polyps) not positive pastel blue eyes 16.00

P1100508.jpg

Not sure of the name but these are metallic green mushrooms 3 mounted on a rock (they get about 4 inches in diameter-in my tank they do)-7.00 (second pic is for reference

P1100506.jpg

2nd pic;

P1100507.jpg

More to come ie tyree sunset monti, setosa monti, blue milli, to name a few

I was wondering where you were going to put all the new stuff you just bought! You're tank is pretty full!:D

So mhelp a brutha out and grab the hammer coral-I'll throw in a devils finger frag for free-

Actually anyone who helps me out by buying something I'll throw in a devils finger frag for free

So mhelp a brutha out and grab the hammer coral-I'll throw in a devils finger frag for free-

I already have a hammer coral that looks just like yours (starting to think maybe our tanks were seperated at birth or mine was a frag from yours (laugh)) and I don't want the devils finger frag. I like bright pretty colors(drooler) What else you got?(plotting) more pics please!:D

What else you got?(plotting) more pics please!:D

How about Tyree sunset monti,or green/blue cyphastrea, rainbow monti, blue milli,purple haze......

Favia that has 60+ eyes-LOL all needs to go

I will take the hammer....

Its yours, and with it you get a free devils finger-If you want it-(clap)

Need a frag of green cyphastrea w/blue base, or a favia that has 60+ eyes-did you happen to notice the bottom right corner of that pic?

Thanks Frank-we'll work out when to connect-I'm home all weekend as well as tomorrow except tomorrow gone until like 2:30

I'll hold it