my 120g acrylic corner

jbird

Hey everyone! Im brand new here and thought Id break in my membership with a post of my tank.

Ive had a 50g breeder for just over 2 years and just upgraded to a new corner tank. Its a work in progress.

DSC001732.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00088-1.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome. Ive been hanging out at reef central for the last couple years and thought it was time to get involved with a more local forum.

I am in Medford and am looking forward to meeting some other reefers in my area.

Great looking tank. I'm jealous of your monti cap collection. (drooler)

Have you picked up much livestock from Totally Exotic Corals? They are a sponsor of this forum and are located in Medford. Always have some nice stock.

Yeah I have gotten a few goodies from them. Its been a while tho. All of my monti caps except the purple one came from Kieth at totally exotic. My froggies and hammer came from him too. Ive been getting most of my stuff from Ray at reeftech. He built my tank. Ray and his family are really great and I like to support his business.

• 10 months later...