Rose tip anemone

culp686

Was wondering how long it takes for a rose tip to heal after splitting? I bought one from woody and it is being pretty shy about totally opening. He said all the ones in the tank were from the same one. The color is great on it and I have been spot feeding it ever since I brought it home.

Do they look similiar to this one?

blazerbowling021810025.jpg

I bought him from woody about 4 months ago when he had 100 of them in there. This one has split twice and always looks as if he is gonna split again. Never truely "bubbletipped" up.

Clowns love them though, all three. They just go back and forth between them.

Mine only takes a day possible two to open after they split, I run a butt load of carbon in mine and poly pads and just about anything I can get in there even k. pure elite. And my water testing for just about everything is just a good as it can get. I'm just anal I guess.

Bubble tips do like good water quality and lots of light and water flow. Mine always climbs to my outlet filter bars all of them. course my rose seems to split about every two months. My clown feeds him too much