220 gallon envision tank for sale

madmike

Well, with my 12 foot build taking all of my time I have decided to try and sell the 220 gallon tank instead of making it a FOWLR. I just don't have the time to maintain 2 separate systems. It is a 220 gallon envision tank built with 3/4" material with a black back and dual overflows. It is drilled for a closed loop (3 holes in the back and 2 in the bottom). I added a external wavebox to the tank as I was using it as a peninsula style tank. It comes with a steel stand and steel structure that holds the oak cabinetry. The cabinets were built by me using oak stained black and coated with marine varnish for durability. I purchased the tank used in 2008 and it was very scratched up. I completely sanded it down and buffed it back to a new shine. It has been up for about a year and a half and has a few small scratches, nothing that cant be buffed out.

Here is a pick of the tank and stand

Picture004.jpg

And here it is setup with cabinetry

fulltank2.jpg

It sits peninsula style with doors around the top of the front and at the top and bottom of the back. The tank dimensions are 72"Lx30"Wx24"T. The stand is aprox 8 feet wide x 8 feet tall x 3 1/2 feet wide

Looking for $1000. pretty firm on price, I realize the economy currently sucks and I probably wont be able to sell this... if not I'll just store it to use later as a FOWLR.

Let me know if you have any questions about the system or want to come and see it, it will be coming down next weekend to make way for the new 12' tank.

Mike

• 3 months later...