Berghia Nudibranchs

mytshall

Does anyone want to place a order for Berghia Nudibranchs? I don't have a bad aptasia problem but I dose every so often and they keep popping up. I'd like to rid myself of them. So I only wanted to get a couple of these and seeing if people want some so we can get down the shipping. Do any of the shops get these in stock? We'll split shipping based on number of people

Adults 16

Juvenile 12

http://www.berghia.net/marketprice.html

If you do not have a problem with aptasia then why do you want them? It is like getting a sea hair and you do not have an algea problem. These things only eat aptasia so if there are not many to eat they will starve and die. Not trying to stir the pot just wondering why? Kind of like puting a tang in a 20 gallon(whistle)

Re: Berghia Nudibranchs

Hey mike,

One idea might be a peppermint shrimp. I got mine from Nick at RC and he knows how to get the aptasia eating ones (he said they are from a specific region but I don't remember where). I got mine from him and it took out the aptasia and is able to survive without it. It's also entertaining to watch.

Mike

nudis

Well I have a pepper mint shrimp that doesn't do anything. I don't have a problem but there are some in my cave areas that cause them to continually pop up and thats why i am fighting them. Not a problem but not like I can just let them keep going or it might become one. My hope would be to get like 2 and let them go to work and then hopefully pass them on to someone with a similar situation.

Well I have a pepper mint shrimp that doesn't do anything. I don't have a problem but there are some in my cave areas that cause them to continually pop up and thats why i am fighting them. Not a problem but not like I can just let them keep going or it might become one. My hope would be to get like 2 and let them go to work and then hopefully pass them on to someone with a similar situation.

Mike, if they constantly pop up then you have a problem. two years ago i had similar problem in my 120G, I just dosed them for two days with joe's and never saw then again. pepper mint shrimps are useless i agree with that one.