Garrett's 90 Gallon

ThePremiumAquarium

Well I am new to this site, so I thought I would introduce myself with a few pictures.

The tank is 90 gallons. It has a 40 gallon acrylic sump with a built in refugium. I use a dual pfo 400 watt metal halide ballast with 330 watts of vho actinic supplimentation. I recently added 4 blue lunar led's. I use an RPS 1000 as my protien skimmer and will hopefully be upgrading to an RPS 2000 in the near future. I believe that the more live rock and the more water volume the system has, generally the easier it is to care for. I do regular water changes of about 20 gallons about once every month or so and also test water parameters and chemical levels at that time. I have had this system up and running since June and have been upgrading regularly.

Here is my tank

DSC_0002cropedandedited.jpg

I have a terrible addiction to zoanthids

DSC_0110.jpg

Here is one of my newest additions

DSC_0105.jpg

Here's a shot of the right side of the tank.

DSC_0044.jpg

Thanks for checking it out.

Welcome Garrett!! Looks good. Glad to see ya on PNWMAS.ORG. Yeah zoos get a little addicting. Looks like you might have 1 or 2 I dont so we might be doing some trading in the future. :) You will find a wealth of knowledge and good people on this board. Later Ryan

you got some nice zoos there. Are you selling those? They look like frags off your main colonies.

Thanks vanz. They are going to be for sale or trade in a week or two. I am waiting for the frags to really get happy and would like them to start budding some new polyps before I trade them. If you are interested in a trade let me know.

• 8 months later...