Coral Pictures!!! SPS, Zoas, LPS, and more just arrived!

Hey Everyone!

I just got in some really nice maricultured corals and wanted to share some pics with you all. Great looking stuff with some unbelievable color. Pictures just don't do them justice. I also will toss up some pics of some of the zoas in the system along with a couple of other things. Sorry for the blur and mediocre picture taking skillz :)

Look at all that candy!!!

P1290290.jpg

P1290231.jpg

P1290229.jpg

Here are just a few of the awesome colonies.

P1290247.jpg

P1290249.jpg

P1290250.jpg

P1290251.jpg

P1290252.jpg

P1290253.jpg

P1290255.jpg

P1290256.jpg

P1290259.jpg

A few more random shots of tank inhabitants:

Not from this shipment, but a cool coral none the less ORA Birds of Paradise:

P1290262.jpg

Psammacora:

P1290266.jpg

Dragon Soul Favia:

P1290263.jpg

Sorry these zoas/palys were a little upset. I just got through moving them to a different tank :)

P1290278.jpg

P1290279.jpg

Magicians (naughty)

P1290287.jpg

A really nice little 2.5"-2/74" Derasa clam.

P1290284.jpg

Dragon faced pipes are one of my favortie reef critters! I have a bunch in and they are all eating frozen readily :D

P1290270.jpg

P1290275.jpg

There are literally hundreds of corals, hundreds of inverts(if not thousands) and even a few fish in the tanks. If anyone wants to come down/up and check some stuff out just toss me a PM or give me a call and we will get something scheduled :)

P.S. The prices are really great too (naughty);)(clap)!

Hey Garrett, that stuff we talked about earlier, mind shooting me a price list on some of the corals in here? sorry i had a serious brain fart when you mentioned pics LOL

I really like that big colony of blue zoos in the first zoo pic and in the first, second, and third pics, its all the same coral, looks pale green, about softball sized, in the first pic its just to the left of the black an white clown, on the back side

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and as always I really appreciate the business not to mention the awesome conversations.

To those of you who were by earlier in the day yesterday, I have to appologize. I had no idea it was going to be that busy and I feel that I may have neglected some of you do to the massive amount of catching, bagging, talking, receipts, etc. I can't complain though, it was a wonderful day!

Bob, I got a nice colony set aside for you.

Ryan, You defianetly should swing down this way if you get a chance sometime soon. I think there are definately some things that you would like.

Mike, Thank you for bringing the family over! I had a great time talking with your parents and kids. I have a couple of massive cleaner shrimp on they way for your parents to add to that massive tank of theirs :)

Eddy, You should swing by one of these days and check out the goods! I haven't seen you in a bit and it would be good to chat reef (naughty)

Clay, Thank you for stopping by! It was fun chatting with you and Jon and checking out all of your loot from the days adventure. Buzzed coral chat is always a blast!!!

Hey Garrett, wanted to see if you still have that table looking colonie that was towards the left side of your sps frag tank? Got the corals home and they are still looking bueno! So I'm gonna start re adding stuff to the tank. I wanted to take so much more home but I was a lil hesitant due to my proir tank issues. Basically I think it was all due to a temporary use of tap water/phosguard. Have since switched back to ro/di and my tank has stopped self destucting:)

Hey Garrett' date=' wanted to see if you still have that table looking colonie that was towards the left side of your sps frag tank? Got the corals home and they are still looking bueno! So I'm gonna start re adding stuff to the tank. I wanted to take so much more home but I was a lil hesitant due to my proir tank issues. Basically I think it was all due to a temporary use of tap water/phosguard. Have since switched back to ro/di and my tank has stopped self destucting:)[/quote']

Sorry panther, I picked that one up this last weekend and it looks goooood in my tank.:D

Sorry panther' date=' I picked that one up this last weekend and it looks goooood in my tank.:D[/quote']

You b@st@rd!!!(laugh) I've had my eye on that thing for a month+ and didn't have the cash to get it yet! So your the one I need to hunt down giving a talking to about taking other people's stuff!(laugh)

Unfortunately that acro did sell to Mike but I do have lots of other good looking colonies and frags in there. Glad to hear things are doing well again. I probably would have been hesitant too from what you were telling me.

Hey Garrett' date=' wanted to see if you still have that table looking colonie that was towards the left side of your sps frag tank? Got the corals home and they are still looking bueno! So I'm gonna start re adding stuff to the tank. I wanted to take so much more home but I was a lil hesitant due to my proir tank issues. Basically I think it was all due to a temporary use of tap water/phosguard. Have since switched back to ro/di and my tank has stopped self destucting:)[/quote']