FS: Fish from 500g Reef

kilmca

I'm helping Markvo out with the tear down and setup of an existing 500 gallon tank that he purchased. He asked me to start a thread where we can try to get most of the fish sold off since he only wants to keep a few that are in the tank. Following link is to the tank that he is purchasing.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16422

So if you are interested in any of the following fish please send me a PM and I might have a picture of it that I can email or PM you. Prices listed are a starting point so if you are interested and think the price listed is too high send an offer and it will be considered.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow, i would tonight but flickr is not allowing me to upload pictures for some reason.

8” Blue Tang - Free to a big enough tank. - Pending ciao

6” Powder Blue $50 - Pending Clay

4.5" Kole $40 - Pending Puntific

4.5" Chevron - Pending Ken

3” Purple $50 - Pending Dan

6.5” One Spot Fox Face $30

7” Scribbled Rabbit Fish $30

3” Flame Angel $30 - Pending idiosyncraticeee

3” Potter Angel $35 - Pending Puntific

5” Gold Flake $300 - Pending Madmike

5” Majestic $125

Square Spot Male & Female $75 for both - Pending Dan

(2) Barletts $75 both

Banggai Cardinal $20 - Pending Puntific

Yellow Long NoseButterfly $30

(2) Blue & Gold Damsel’s $15 both

(4) Green Chromis - Pending Jordan

Flame Hawk $30

Royal Gramma $15

Large Six Line Wrasse $15 - Pending Jon

(2) Black & White Clown’s $100 pair

(2) True Percula Clown’s $50 pair

(2) Black Clarki Clown’s $50 pair

Harlequin tusk $50 - Pending Jon

Just want everyone to know that all these fish will be available for pick up on the 30th of this month. The tank is being taken down that day and all fish will need to be picked up that day. We will be unable to hold fish for people and fish that aren't sold will be going to a LFS.

I'll take both Angels, the Kole and the Banggai.

Puntific

And I'll be second on the Chevron

PS. I should add that my tank is 100 gal and I do have a purple tang. Is taking both angels a bad idea or is it ok? I think the tang isn't an issue but is 100 gal big enough for both angles?

Can I get put on the list for the flame angel? Also' date=' is pick-up going to be in Oregon city?[/quote']

Fish are located in Beaverton so that is where they will need to be picked up.

are the clowns currently hosting? I'd be interested in a pair that I knew would host. My false percs have no interest at all' date=' gonna have to be donated to the TFT program.[/quote']

From what I was told all the clowns in the tank were once hosting in separate RBTA. The RBTA were removed because they were stinging all the corals. The Black Percula Clowns are hosting the flower pot as you can see in the pic on page 1.

what lfs are they going to I like the goldflake angel

Not sure yet what LFS but hopefully most of the fish sell so we don't have to worry about that. Are you interested in the Goldflake?

I'll take the large blue tang if you feel that it'll be happy in a 220Gallon tank

LMK

It might be happy in a 220 but it probably depends on how many fish you have in the tank with it. I sent you a PM.

I am for sure on the PBT!! Newfisher (Jon) is here and his lady said to get the Six lined wrasse and the Harlequin Tusk! For sure!! So all of em are sold!! And I have dibs on the blue tang!!! Too!!! I am putting together a fowlr tank and that would be awesome for it!! I am putting it at the shop so people can watch some fishies while they get tattooed!!! It gonna be awesome!! I have a 75 long!!

Clay

I am for sure on the PBT!! Newfisher (Jon) is here and his lady said to get the Six lined wrasse and the Harlequin Tusk! For sure!! So all of em are sold!! And I have dibs on the blue tang!!! Too!!! I am putting together a fowlr tank and that would be awesome for it!! I am putting it at the shop so people can watch some fishies while they get tattooed!!! It gonna be awesome!! I have a 75 long!!

Clay

Are you serious? The Blue Tang can't go in a 75. So does Jon want the Harlequin Tusk and the Sixline or do you want those two?

I would like to be second in line for the purple tang. (drooler)

I believe no one else was interested in it so you are 2nd in line. I'll check my PM's to confirm but I'm almost positive you are 2nd in line.

• Like 1