ANyone on here using the Aquatronica controller? If so maybe you can help me.

sknoch78

I have an Aquatronica controller and really like the unit. I am just having trouble setting up the ph control aspect of it. If anyone has one and is using it as a ph ccontroller, I would love to know the program you are using. I have Korallin reactor using A.R.M media with a probe in it. I have been told that the target ph in the reactor for this media is between 6.7 and 6.8.

Any help would be appreciated.

Shawn

I visit lots... Me likey PNWMAS.org

I was going to respond but then saw Shawn (sknoch78) posted in the new aquatronica forum on RC. Also I don't control the CO2 with it. Shawn I can try and help you if you are having problems. Do you have the PC Software? If not we could hook it to my laptop and program it. I find the PC software easier to deal with for programming. What is your setup now and what isn't working right?

Aquatronica is sweet.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I did post on RC, but only got one general reply. I never really got any good feedback.

I think I have it sorted out now.

I agree the units are awesome! I love the ability to expand. I am currently awaiting the arrival of my ethernet module.