Tank break down - everything must go!

nanoreefer

Due to hectic schedule, I've decided to take a break from reefing until I have more time to dedicate to it. All corals must go first, liverocks next, then the fish (since they'll be easier to catch this way).

4265632588_6770ecfd33_o.jpg

Duncan: ~10 heads + some babies - $65 Sold

Red Blastos w/ green mouth: ~10 heads - $60 Sold

4265718892_e107ab1c38.jpg

Green w/ purple rim monti cap - $20 Pending - Kevman

4265768942_cea6f1454a.jpg

Eagle eye zoos rock (lower right corner of 1st pic): $20 Sold

4265724426_a0a2fa7207.jpg

Rainbow echinata - $45

4264973571_9a48eda42d.jpg

Sertosa: ~1/2 in frag - $25 Pending - wanareef

Neon green frogspawn: 2 heads - $15 Sold

4265719182_420ff7c1b7.jpg

Red acans: a little bleached; too close to the light - $20 Pending - andy

Green star polyps: rock at the lower left corner of 1st pic and more i can scrap of the back of the tank - $15

Toadstool: ~2.5in dia - $10 Pending - wanareef

Crocea clam attached to rock w/ some zoos - $30 Sold

A bunch of zoos which i'll take pics and list later.

Royal gramma - $15 Pending - andy

Yellowtail and lemon damsel - free with fish purchase

Yellow sea cucumber - $5 Pending - Cherryl

Brittle star - $5 Pending - wanareef

Liverocks - I think there's between 60-70lbs - $2.50/lb (rbta + green bta + sebae anemone free with rocks; i'm not gonna even try to take them off; they're a little bleached) Pending - Cherryl

29gal tank w/ custom overflow, stand, sump, return pump - $125

AquaC nano skimmer - $75

Lumatek 250w ballast - only used for a month - $70 Sold

More pics of this tank here:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10210&page=6

Eagle eye zoos rock (lower right corner of 1st pic): $20

Neon green frogspawn: 2 heads - $15

Green star polyps: rock at the lower left corner of 1st pic and more i can scrap of the back of the tank - $15

Orange/red yuma - $25

Yellow sea cucumber - $5

Liverocks - I think there's between 60-70lbs - $2.50/lb (rbta + green bta + sebae anemone free with rocks; i'm not gonna even try to take them off; they're a little bleach

Im interested in these (SOME ROCK PREFERABLY W/ANENOME) I would want to drive up morning/mid afternoon to get back here about 5ish.

pm sent

PM SENT

Orange/red yuma - $25

Yellow sea cucumber - $5

Liverocks - I think there's between 60-70lbs - $2.50/lb (rbta + green bta + sebae anemone free with rocks; i'm not gonna even try to take them off; they're a little bleach

Im interested in these (SOME ROCK PREFERABLY W/ANENOME) I would want to drive up morning/mid afternoon to get back here about 5ish.

Due to hectic schedule, I've decided to take a break from reefing until I have more time to dedicate to it. All corals must go first, liverocks next, then the fish (since they'll be easier to catch this way). I prefer to sell all as a package for $700/obo but i know that's a long shot. I'm busy all week so I'll wait until the end of the week for a full package offer. If I don't get any offer, I'll break it up. Here are the individual prices; if you see anything you like let me know and i'll put you down for it but will not sell for sure until the end of the week. Thanks for looking ;)

4265632588_6770ecfd33_o.jpg

Duncan: ~10 heads + some babies - $65

Red Blastos w/ green mouth: ~10 heads - $60

4265718892_e107ab1c38.jpg

Green w/ purple rim monti cap - $20

4265768942_cea6f1454a.jpg

4265724426_a0a2fa7207.jpg

Rainbow echinata - $55

4264973571_9a48eda42d.jpg

Sertosa: ~1/2 in frag - $25

4265719182_420ff7c1b7.jpg

Red acans: a little bleached; too close to the light - $20

Toadstool: ~2.5in dia - $10

Orange/red yuma - $25

Crocea clam attached to rock w/ some zoos - $30

Mature pair of false percs; lay big eggs regularly - $50

Pinkbar goby paired with Randal shrimp - $35

Royal gramma - $15

Yellowtail and lemon damsel - free with fish purchase

Yellow sea cucumber - $5

Brittle star - $5

Liverocks - I think there's between 60-70lbs - $2.50/lb (rbta + green bta + sebae anemone free with rocks; i'm not gonna even try to take them off; they're a little bleached)

29gal tank w/ custom overflow, stand, sump, return pump - $125

AquaC nano skimmer - $75

Lumatek 250w ballast - only used for a month - $70

Vortech MP20 pump (this will be for sale later; in perfect working order but i'm gonna have to send it back to Ecotech to have the indicator leds in the driver replaced; thinking $200 for it)

More pics of this tank here:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10210&page=6

Everything for $700/obo including the vortech pump. The only thing you'll need is a light fixture. The ones from aquatraders work great with the lumatek ballast. I'm not selling my light fixture because it will be lighting my freshwater planted tank.

Hi guys! Just got home. I'll be updating the list in the next few minutes. I've been checking in during the day with my phone but didn't have access to my laptop to reply to pm's. Sorry! I'll be going down the list in the order of pm received/or post replied; if you are no longer interested the item(s) i put you down for, please let me know so i can contact the next person. I don't get home until late evening the rest of this week; you can pick this saturday (may not be home on sunday) or arrange pickup during the week if you can stop by ohsu campus. :) Payment can be cash or paypal (pm me for email account). :)

Bump!

Those who haven't picked up your items, please pm me to set up payment and pick up. If you changed your mind, no big deal, but please let me know. I wanna take this system down this weekend. Here's what I still have; new prices:

Lots of live rock: large pieces, about 45-50lbs. Take all for $100

All the zoas I have left; I counted 9 different kind; some are growing on good sized rock. All for $50 Pending

Rainbow echinata: $35 Sold

Red/Orange yuma: $20 Sold

Pair of mated mature pair of false perc: $35

Pink bar goby/Randall shrimp pair: $30

Yellow watchman goby: $12 Sold

Aquac Remora nano w/ maxi-jet 900: $65 Pending

29gal nano w/ stand, built in overflow, sump, return pump + free live sand and magnetic frag rack: $125

PS: Long shot, but will trade (or buy) for high grade crystal red shrimps. I wanna introduce some new shrimps to my colony for genetic diversity.

Thanks for looking :)

are these still avail?

Are these still available?

Rainbow echinata: $35

Yellow watchman goby: $12

Thanks

Jim

Bump!

Those who haven't picked up your items, please pm me to set up payment and pick up. If you changed your mind, no big deal, but please let me know. I wanna take this system down this weekend. Here's what I still have; new prices:

Lots of live rock: large pieces, about 45-50lbs. Take all for $100

All the zoas I have left; I counted 9 different kind; some are growing on good sized rock. All for $50

Rainbow echinata: $35

Pair of mated mature pair of false perc: $35

Yellow watchman goby: $12

Aquac Remora nano w/ maxi-jet 900: $65

29gal nano w/ stand, built in overflow, sump, return pump + free live sand and magnetic frag rack: $125

PS: Long shot, but will trade (or buy) for high grade crystal red shrimps. I wanna introduce some new shrimps to my colony for genetic diversity.

Thanks for looking :)

Here's what's left:

Lots of live rock: large pieces, lots of coraline growth, about 45-50lbs. Take all for $100

Pair of mated mature pair of false perc; lay eggs regularly: $35

Aquac Remora nano w/ maxi-jet 900: $65 Pending

Picture of tank and stand:

IMG_3233.jpg?t=1264044456

Thanks for looking

Make an offer! I wanna take the tank down this weekend. Here's what's left:

Lots of live rock: large pieces, lots of coraline growth, about 45-50lbs. Take all for $100

Pair of mated mature pair of false perc; lay eggs regularly: $35 Pending

Pink bar goby/Randall shrimp pair: $30 Sold

Thanks to everyone who bought corals and fish!!! The tank's been taken down. I have a big bucket (5gal I think; used salt bucket) filled to the rim with live rocks; several big pieces. $45 for the whole thing! I have a heater and pump going so nothing will die off. The tank is in the process of being cleaned; will post pics of the cleaned set up when done. :)