2 125 Tanks, 2 Stands, Sump, Skimmer, Lights

steelhead77

I've recently upgraded to a 180 from my 125 after just 4 short months (long story (whistle)). Anyway, now I have 2 125 gallon tanks, 2 stands (1 with matching canopy), a MegaFlow Sump, a Coralife skimmer and a 6 foot 250W MH/96W PC light fixture.

Here's the details:

Tank #1 - 125 gallon with corner overflows, it has quite a few scratches in the glass, but is still an acceptable tank for the money. This was my display tank shown in the following pics. $125.00/offer. $100.00/offer

Tank #2 - 125 gallon with offset overflows. It is a very nice tank, few to no scratches and looks very good. $225.00/offer. $175.00/offer

Stand #1 - All Glass (Aqueon) brand stand with canopy. It is a very nice furniture quality stand/canopy made by All Glass for a 125 tank. $225.00 (you cannot buy the materials to build this stand for this price, I know because I just did for my new 180) $175.00

Stand #2 - Homebuilt stand (not by me) for a 125. It is serviceable but not very pretty. $50.00/offer

Sump / Refugium - All Glass MegaFlow Model 4 (the big one) http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=13648

It does not have the bio-balls and it is drilled with a bulkhead for an external return pump. It worked excellent under the 125. $125.00/offer $100.00

Skimmer - Coralife model 220 $75.00/offer $60.00 http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=13924&ref=4032&subref=AA&mkwid=SHmlc8uDB|pcrid|3724278021&cmpid=PPC-_-G-_-4032

6 foot Light Fixture - Odyssea 250W MH / 4x 96W Actinic PC 6 foot light fixture. I just replaced 2 of the PC ballasts but 1 actinic bulb needs to be replaced; even with 3 bulbs, it is still plenty of light for the tank. The 250W DE bulbs are Ushio 10K's and probably have a couple months left on them; Up until Thursday, I was getting spectacular growth on my staghorn corals.

I have legs for the fixture, but the fixture slides into the canopy and works great. $290.00/offer SOLD!!!

Everything is broke down and ready to go. The cheaper tank, sump and skimmer have been washed out, but still need a good bath. The spendier tank has been cleaned up, water tested and is ready to set up.

I can post or PM more pics if interested.

If someone wants everything for pretty much a turn-key setup, (without the lights) I will make them a SMOKIN' deal!

You're even welcome to borrow my trailer to haul it home!

Scott

541-990-1559

4265496876_bc0e26fdac.jpg

4265496944_aaf38b450b.jpg

4264747617_9150743099.jpg

4264747657_3ed2c47aee.jpg

steel, if we had the space and the funds, id gladly take em off your hands, one for DT one for sump/fuge, but, alas, we have neither currently, the funds could come, but the space wont til we move out, so.... we're kinda stuck

great deal folks, someone needs to jump on this before i work on my gf for a few days and convince her that we have to buy these LOL

I'm thinking about getting into the hobby (in the research phase right now). I might be interested. However, I'd need delivery and at least getting the tank and stand put together. Can't pick it up because I drive a little German sports car, and I wouldn't be able to get the tank mounted because I'm recovering from knee surgery.

Anyhow, I'll send you a private message in the morning with some questions and what not.

I'm thinking about getting into the hobby (in the research phase right now). I might be interested. However, I'd need delivery and at least getting the tank and stand put together. Can't pick it up because I drive a little German sports car, and I wouldn't be able to get the tank mounted because I'm recovering from knee surgery.

Anyhow, I'll send you a private message in the morning with some questions and what not.

I'd be more than willing to deliver and set it up for you. Throw me a 20 for gas and a couple beers for settin' it up and we're good to go.

This is a perfect set-up for someone. As far as the equipment is concerned, it's pretty much plug and play for not a lot of dollars.

-Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...