Time to Party with the fish club!

pledosophy

We're doing it again. These events are all about fun, so come out and have some fun!

Meet & Greet will again be at

McMenamins Greenway Pub - Sunday, January 3rd, at 6:00 PM

12272 S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd.

Tigard, OR 97223

(503) 590-1865

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=28

McMenamins Greenway Pub in the Beaverton/Tigard area.

Minors are welcome on premises until 10 PM.

There are two saltwater tanks - one reef, and one fish only. Good coffee and very reasonably priced menu.

I think the coffee sucks, but the beer is good! So are the Scooby Snacks (mini breaded corn dogs).

This would be cool, but I to am setting my tank up, and have a lot of clean up.... We need to get these posted... I did read about this one, but did not see a reminder or invite..... Is this a meeting or just gathering(Meet and Greet)..

anyways, I would love to next time..

This would be cool, but I to am setting my tank up, and have a lot of clean up.... We need to get these posted... I did read about this one, but did not see a reminder or invite..... Is this a meeting or just gathering(Meet and Greet)..

My bad I didn't send you a reminder because you live so far away. I'm sorry, completely my fault.

This is not a meeting, it's just some local guys meeting up, talking shop, and having some fun.

I'll try harder to get you next time.

The Evites about the January PNWMAS Meeting will be going out soon. Everything is running late so far this year, but getting it all caught up!

I was in McMenamins earlier this afternoon, and the reef tank is slowly starting to look better!

thanks for the zoas Snowpunk, especially the "Chernobyl" zoa's.

It was great to see everyone again. Even a couple shop owners made it out...Nick from RoseCity and Tim from Westside made celebrity guest appearances.

John, hopefully you can make it out to my place soon...

I was really bummed I could only stay two hours, the drinks were just starting to FLOW steady at 50 DPH (Drinks per hour). Tim said he had to be up at 4am to go get a shipment of coral from airport...wonder how that went(laugh)

thanks for the zoas Snowpunk, especially the "Chernobyl" zoa's.

It was great to see everyone again. Even a couple shop owners made it out...Nick from RoseCity and Tim from Westside made celebrity guest appearances.

John, hopefully you can make it out to my place soon...

I was really bummed I could only stay two hours, the drinks were just starting to FLOW steady at 50 DPH (Drinks per hour). Tim said he had to be up at 4am to go get a shipment of coral from airport...wonder how that went(laugh)

lol... Chernobyl, I like that... I think you may have just named a coral, (laugh) just kidding... Don't let the secret out though(plotting).

Did everything open up okay? I know a few were still open in the bags and open air when I was bagging them. The two sps look great, the zoas are still a little sleepy yet though. I think they'll wake up soon though.

• Like 1

lol... Chernobyl, I like that... I think you may have just named a coral, (laugh) just kidding... Don't let the secret out though(plotting).

Did everything open up okay? I know a few were still open in the bags and open air when I was bagging them. The two sps look great, the zoas are still a little sleepy yet though. I think they'll wake up soon though.

Everything opened great, except one of the yuma's, he seems sleepy too. I was surprised how big the Yuma was...for a baby. Those zoas i gave you were just recently fragged (2-days ago)...dont you just love the suspense! My personal frags from the same colony are still closed, but I think in a couple more days they will open.

I also found another Yuma in that bag of assorted loose polyps you gave me. It was really, really small, but I was able to attach it with a tinu drop of glue...time will tell.

I have more SPS that I can frag for you next time. Keep in touch.

Everything opened great, except one of the yuma's, he seems sleepy too. I was surprised how big the Yuma was...for a baby. Those zoas i gave you were just recently fragged (2-days ago)...dont you just love the suspense! My personal frags from the same colony are still closed, but I think in a couple more days they will open.

I also found another Yuma in that bag of assorted loose polyps you gave me. It was really, really small, but I was able to attach it with a tinu drop of glue...time will tell.

I have more SPS that I can frag for you next time. Keep in touch.

there was actually two very small green mushrooms in with the loose ones. Probably not yumas their. All the zoas I brought I fragged minutes before running out the door. I only do that with the zoas though because they are so hardy. The yumas will get big in time. Less light will make them open more but doesn't mean they will be bigger in overall size though. I like SPS and did loose a few so I'd be up for more trades... (naughty)