Looking to buy cube style tank between 80 and 125 gallons today!

CA2OR

I need a tank, and I need it ASAP. I am interested in a cube style tank between 80 gallons and 125, with stand and would really like a canopy and for it to be drilled too. Let me know what you have. I would like to get it today. Call me if you have something or know a sponsor or member that does. My name is Eric and my number is 626.419.8180. I will be out and about until around noon, then I would like to get this tank thing going.

I asked Joel about the 30x30x30 but he wanted $800

The sudden urge is because due to the issues with my water I have had to do several water changes....in the process of doing this I started to hear my tank make popping sounds. See, like a retard, I cut the center brace in the tank because I only have a 24 inch fixture with a single MH so I got a shadow. I found where I can get the plastic frame and brace replacement but it would require me to drain the tank. I am already in the process of getting this piece but I am thinking about selling the 72 after I fix it.

I asked Joel about the 30x30x30 but he wanted $800

The sudden urge is because due to the issues with my water I have had to do several water changes....in the process of doing this I started to hear my tank make popping sounds. See, like a retard, I cut the center brace in the tank because I only have a 24 inch fixture with a single MH so I got a shadow. I found where I can get the plastic frame and brace replacement but it would require me to drain the tank. I am already in the process of getting this piece but I am thinking about selling the 72 after I fix it.

You did what!!!??? You cut the brace on a Bowfront tank? Yeah, you better get a new tank VERY pronto!!