Nooby recruiter!!

LOL, I have gotten one more of my friends to take the reef aquarium plunge!! I hope they love it as much as I do!! I would like to hear about your experiences in getting other people into the hobby? Should I take them some xenia, green rodactis mushroom, kenya tree, and a frogspawn to help start them off? or is that mean? lol!!

Clay

LOL, I have gotten one more of my friends to take the reef aquarium plunge!! I hope they love it as much as I do!! I would like to hear about your experiences in getting other people into the hobby? Should I take them some xenia, green rodactis mushroom, kenya tree, and a frogspawn to help start them off? or is that mean? lol!!

Clay

I think it's great idea to help start them off with some life. Sasy, cheep, and moving(clap)

I will give them the great advice i got here. and I will let them trial and error just like I did!!

Clay

And they will have a greater rate of success with your help. Hopefully less trial and errors. (clap) There under your wing now(whistle)