Kamikaze Clownfish

Smann

Well I think she finally bit off more than she could chew :eek:. Oh first for those that say that all lights should be covered you can start the "I told you so", anyway when I got home today I checked my tank and reached in to adjust a coral, not really down in, more like across the top to the back In. My big Clarke was all the way at the bottom and shot up to bite my arm, which I must of just moved as she "missed"...shot out of the water and hit a 400w MH which exploded. I didnt see her fall back into the tank and so far she is MIA. I've looked everywhere but behind the tank is not easy to get to with all the equipment,fuge,etc. She's not in any of her normal spots and I can see thru most of the caves to the back, this was at 3pm and so far she hasn't shown back up.

I did take some glass in the arm but no burn mark so I know I didnt hit the light, actually I'm used to it, so I uasually dont even flinch anymore when she comes at me. I guess I'll have to wait and see if she turns up (in the tank)

Sounds like she might have, just maybe deserved that one a little. She is a biter number one and number two she took out your MH bulb!! How dare she cost you nearly $100! Karma sucks!

Sorry to hear that you lost a long time tank resident though. It sucks loosing a fish that has been with you for so long.

Now you have room for a couple of Aussie Black Ocellaris (plotting)