Where to buy this localy?

Jay

I am looking for a local supplier for these thin white scrub pads to replace the worn out ones that came with my algae free piranna magnet. With shipping they are 17 bucks for the set including the velcro and felt pads. I only need the white acrylic safe pads and Im sure they wont cost 17 bucks somewhere at some hardware store... Here is the link so you can see what they are. They are like one of those green pads that you would use for cleaning pots&pans but are white and acrylic safe.

Thanks everyone

Jay

http://www.algaefree.com/products.html

Wow...I took one of those magic erasers and ruberbanded it to my magnet. It appears to me that it even removed the micro scratches. Does nothing for coraline but the thick sticky brown stuff sure comes really clean. Really cleared up my panels really well.

Jay

I've seen white pads at Walmart but I wasn't sure if they were the same thing as the acrylic safe aquarium pads. Maybe take a piece of acrylic and test on on it? I have a few extra pieces here if someone wants to try. (My tanks are glass so I plan to just get a package of the green scotchbrite pads and cut them to fit)

I heard that but was terriffied to try it in the tank! You had no ill effects?

Beckie

I have been using them on both of my acrylic tanks for quite some time. They are pretty amazing. Get the all white ones, not the ones with the blue scrubb pad on them, that way you can use both sides.

It really is amazig how much easier the stuff comes off with them IME