My "New" PC

MedRed

So I've not been super active in updating my tank... why? I may be getting a promotion that will move me back to TX. I'm in a holding pattern until I get news one way or the other.

So since I can't spend $ on corals... i decided to tune up my PC and get back into some online gaming.

It started on October 3rd when i decided to get a new gaming mouse, keyboard, and a headset for Team Fortress 2. (the 30" apple monitor is not new)

2n72zw9.jpg

Then I decided october 4th to get a new graphics card which meant i needed a new power supply. I opted for a 750w PSU which is overkill.

30bilau.jpg

Then on October 10 I decided to get a new case and CPU cooler.

r2qfsn.jpg

The finished product?

14ubaiq.jpg

kb81tx.jpg

wumo9c.jpg

2czbyuo.jpg

And a couple of videos:

the side w/ cpu cooler and rear

front and the big boy fan with all the pretty colors.

Sorry to hear yo will be going back to Texas............ glad I met you before that happens.

Thanks Michael! I don't know for sure yet... but it would make me a happy camper... a promotion and being close to friends and family.

That case is insane. It looks like a UFO. I love it!

Thanks Squishy! I have a few more upgrades planned as well.

ha ha... thanks chewie. The tank is looking good but it stinks i may not see what this tank looks like at the 1 year mark. I have some ORA corals i just got in and some chalices that are still on the plugs waiting to see if they are finding a new home or not.

I just bought that same case last week!!! (laugh)

have you installed yet? i wanted this case for a year now... i finally just said what the hay.

Oh' date=' I gotta post one up in here. I just built mine also. Not that case but something a little off the wall for sure...[/quote']

do eeettt!

have you installed yet? i wanted this case for a year now... i finally just said what the hay.

do eeettt!

Yah i've wanted it since i saw it come out, i have another thread here in out of bounds talking about it (laugh)

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11431&highlight=antec

So far i've only got the case, graphics card, PSU, and optical drives. I'm buying it in parts i guess, next month i'll spring for the MB. I got a decent deal on the case, $120 shipped.

Yah i've wanted it since i saw it come out, i have another thread here in out of bounds talking about it (laugh)

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11431&highlight=antec

So far i've only got the case, graphics card, PSU, and optical drives. I'm buying it in parts i guess, next month i'll spring for the MB. I got a decent deal on the case, $120 shipped.

nice... i think it was $150 at fry's. what processor and mobo are you going with?