Tank and equipment (cal, skimmer, controller, everything)

Nyles

PLEASE NOTICE THAT I AM NEAR EUGENE, OR!!!

-ASM G3 Skimmer w/ mesh mod and pump $210

-ACjr controller w/ DC8 box, ph probe, ph solution, temp sensor. $200

- Brand new never opened tropic marin pro coral cure $10

-TDS meter $10

For those that live in PDX:

This Saturday I am heading to Vancouver pick up my new fish tank from Rick, I will also stop by Claskamas in Oregon to pick up my AK47. I am thinking about stop by Nyles before heading to the North. If you want anythings from Nyles please contact him and make sure find away to make a payment to him before Saturday. I can bring those stuff with me to the North for delivery (I dont go past Vancouver but we can meet at Vancouver), I will ask for no delivery fee.... only if you can give me a frag as your generous :-)

I would like to get the MJ1200's and the TDS meter. I am a little ways away from you but if you are making a trip out to Portland I can meet you or I can pick a day next week to drive up and see you.

Let me know

Just ship it :)

I ahve bags and bags of stuff for the MJ's including a bunch of sure flow kits and such, I think there is 5 MJ's but I will have to start gathering them. There is also some Rio pumps and mag pumps. I think Im going to keep the mag but the rest can go for $10 and I can do the MJ's for $30, I know I have at least 4 but I think there is 5.