Sally light foot

talkalot82

I live in springfield and Id like a sally light foot any one around willing to sell me one?

Be careful what you wish for. I had one once and as soon as I saw that sucker try to grab my Purple Tang, he was outta there! In my experience, most crabs are good for awhile, then as they mature, they tend to get rather nasty. And, they are not easy to get out once they're in there.

YMMV, of course.

-Scott

They are opportunistic so as they get larger they can definately catch some large prey. I haven't ever seen one catch a fish. I have seen them make jolting moves towards them but I wonder if it isn't more of a warning than an actual attempt to capture the fish.

I have seen them munching on smaller fish but I figured they probably died before the crab got them or they were sick or something.

I have one in my display right now and I really like it. They are fast movers and clean all day long. It's cool to watch them jump from rock to rock too.

I have one available if you make it up this way. It is $5.99 and a little guy.

Thanks,