Let's see some Ricordea

SALTY

Not my pic:

nanosyuma.jpg

But I'm pretty sure the smaller one is the one in my tank. I got it from Nanoreefer - that's his pic (he's great with the camera).

It's huge and just budded off like 4 babies. Very cool. That's just what it looks like in person. A bit of an orange-tinted red, with a blue base.

I would have to agree those look like doctored photos.

They look like Florida rics but I'm new so who knows.

I have tried a little color variations on my rics the one red on the right is a yuma, all the rest are floridas. If anyone sees ones in person that vibrant I would love to add a few in my tank, although thta area is a bit full-LOL

Here are few of mine, the pics could be a little more clear-still working on the camera skills;

P1090050.jpg

P1090043-1.jpg

Ya those are sweet(drooler) here is the link to where I found them

http://coralmorphologic.com/xcart/product.php?productid=484&cat=0&page=1

I see a big difference in the WYSIWYG rics versus the 12 pack they sell.

My guess is taken with an underwater camera so you dont get the "distorted/filteres" view like we will see when viewing them at home thru the tank-slight smoke and mirrors-IMO, unless of course that gets stated somewhere.

Its like looking down into the tank from above as to the side-My Ultra Maxima looks about 100% brighter when I place a viewing box on top and look down as to the side.

Very nice rics none the less but.................

Jason at CRPC has a very nice selection of them

Not familiar with 96% of the folks here, does Jason have a store front or does Jason sell them?

CORAL REEF

142 13TH STREET S.E.

SALEM, OR. 97301

(503) 364-1818 Store

He has a shop kin Salem And also sells guns

Couple of stores south of State street... It says CODE 3 in the window

There's another coral farm in Beaverton somewhere that is supposed to have some rics as well that I was thinking about checking. I see it posted in Craigslist sometimes and there was a thread here awhile back where we were discussing it. Don't have the link handy though to the website or I would post it.

There's another coral farm in Beaverton somewhere that is supposed to have some rics as well that I was thinking about checking. I see it posted in Craigslist sometimes and there was a thread here awhile back where we were discussing it. Don't have the link handy though to the website or I would post it.

www.reefcorals.com

I got my dendro and some galaxia from Scott. He's got a set up in his basement. Nice guy, very chatty. He has a lot of great stuff, and an awesome 500 gallon show tank. He has some great rics on his site, not sure what he has left.

That's the one. Just haven't had a chance to get over there yet.

Here is his Ebay page;

http://shop.ebay.com/reefcoralsstore/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I brought from him last year when I just got back into this hobby. You have a great chance at getting some of his stuff at the starting price as to the price he lists on his web page.

It all adds up in this biz

I bought my first ric from Scott at Reef Corals, he does have nice stuff.. We'll have a bunch for sale this week. We've been collecting them for about a year now and fragged up almost all of them about two weeks ago :)

Byrd - any chance you want to trade for that yellow one or frag it?