Let's see some Ricordea

SALTY

I dont mind fragging it, have not fragged rics before but I would think its easy.

I bought a frag from Brandon when I ran down there and when I was cutting it off the plug, I was not holding the razor flat enough and wack-had me a frag(laugh)

When It healed up I cut it off that plug but could not get it to glue to the rubble-twice. I dabbed the back as dry as possible gel'd the rock I wanted to attach it to, let it sit of few minutes to cure and back in the tank. Next day it let loose, after the second time I gave up, its floating somewhere in the tank. Its the one in my first pic just below the red yuma-it was to bad I liked the spot I placed it.

Maybe you have something like the lime green in the first pic just to the right of the maxima.

I got to run out for a bit I'll PM you or you can do the same-we can just go ric for ric if its cool with you.

Thanks

Brad

Thanks fellas!

The yellow is overly saturated. I was dinking with PS a while back and I was trying to adjust for my printer, etc. and got lazy and did not correct for "TRUE" again. I mainly wanted to show the close-up of of the mouth.

I did not attempt to put the face of Mahatma Ghandi inside the mouth, however. Although, in a previous life and time... Well, That is another story..