Bunch of stuff for sale at good prices

CA2OR

So I will be adding to this list shortly as I figure out what I have but this is what I have for now that I need to sell. Usually I am up for trades but I can't do it this time...sorry.

02- Maroon People Eaters

---6 polyp frag $15

04- Orange Zoanthids with rainbow in middle and orange eye's(scratch)

--- frag of 5 polyps $10

05- Fluval 403 canister filter with hoses $15

06- Fluval 304 canister filter with hoses $25

Maroon People Eaters (might be red's, looked like it when I first got them but then upgraded to 250w and they turned pretty maroon)

DSCF1187.jpg

Orange Zoanthids with rainbow(scratch)

0823092042.jpg

Would you make another frag of the blue birdsnest? What are the zoas in the picture of the radio actives to the left? Do you have any frags of those?

I will see about making another frag of the Blue Polyp for you. The MRA's are awaiting posting on Coralpedia-formerly Zoaid.com before I get to fraging any of those. I haven't seen any like these anywhere. I have seen a couple similar but without the color variations.(plotting)

I will see about making another frag of the Blue Polyp for you. The MRA's are awaiting posting on Coralpedia-formerly Zoaid.com before I get to fraging any of those. I haven't seen any like these anywhere. I have seen a couple similar but without the color variations.(plotting)

Thanks Eric!

I'll take a few of those zoas once you do decide to frag them...Let me know about the blue birdsnest.

Yes they are still here and yes they should be fine. What kind of lighting do you run? How many watts? They are very similar to mushrooms in my opinion. If I could keep mushrooms, which I believe everyone here can, then I can keep ric's. I would imagine taking the extra steps of target feeding them once in a while might be a good idea though if you want the same kind of growth that I am getting now.