Bunch of stuff for sale at good prices

CA2OR

Rics

Yes they are still here and yes they should be fine. What kind of lighting do you run? How many watts? They are very similar to mushrooms in my opinion. If I could keep mushrooms' date=' which I believe everyone here can, then I can keep ric's. I would imagine taking the extra steps of target feeding them once in a while might be a good idea though if you want the same kind of growth that I am getting now.[/quote']

Well I do have several mushrooms already, blue, green and red. I bought an awesome neon green mushroom rock from Upscales last week, but it pretty much died. (there are 2 halves left, SOO sad. It's my first casualty.) My blue one actually split a month ago or so. My lighting is... welll... I get so confused in this part. Upscales set me up w/ my lighting when I first started. I have 17in 40 watt 10,000 K, and a blue atinic (sp?) that has 2 different types. Does that make sense? Usually when people ask I just read the box but I'm not at home now. So, if the rics are like the mushrooms, I should be fine.

Oh, and target feeding is not a problem. I have a Dendro that I must feed, as well as an anemone and now a Duncan that I will be feeding. I also feed my candycanes sometimes too.

Hey Eric, thanks for the Cap, it looks to be doing well even after my attempt to shock the heck out of it-I tried attaching it to a few different spots before I was happy with the placement. A few chips were made here and there but hey, not to bad, and I only knocked 3 other corals off of where they were glued in the process.

I just cant get my hand (arms in this case) in the tank without breaking something off of where its glued. At least I'm not making frags again-been there, reach in "SNAP" oh a new frag-(laugh)

Anyway thanks again