17,000 home tank!

Randy-S

Ive got a friend who just bought a new ferrari outright for a cool quarter million cash. He actually ordered it and paid half down a couple of years ago...regardless.......He could afford it. i dont think it was dumb, i think its FRICKEN SWEET!!!!!!!!

Same deal here.

I have been following that thread. Man if I could just figure out how to pick the winning numbers on the powerball(scratch) . It is totally off the hook. Dumb is a stupid word to use. Hey that's an oxymoron right! LOL.. I think it's freaking SWEET!(rock2)

:D dumb is dating two woman that live in same apartment,dumb is swimming in a pool with sharks with a wet suit made outa meat,dumb is telling the girls dad that your taking out on a date that u bet him five bucks you nail her tonight,having a fish tank the size of most peoples living rooms priceless

• 2 months later...
Piero is that you?

(laugh) Nope not me, but of course you knew that. I won't be joining the schoolyard taunting game, sorry. I suspect Matt won't either.

I've been following that tank though too. Very interested in seeing how it turns out. Bigger is not always better in this hobby. Definitely depends on the person designing it.