high end corals for sale

stylaster

These are some very high end corals for sale. These are rarely seen for sale and im offering small colonies, not one or two eyed frags

Tyree Aquascene chalice 3 eyes 150.00

IMG_2267.jpg

Burgundy chalice 8 eyes 350.00

IMG_2263.jpg

rastafarian chalice 4 eyes 1000.00

IMG_2272.jpg

yellow sprinkles chalice 50.00

IMG_2268.jpg

red gonipora frag 25.00

IMG_2269.jpg

Was this a miskey

rastafarian chalice 4 eyes 1000.00
or is it really $1,000?

If that is the price I think you might have better luck on Ebay or RC where you will get a larger audience and maybe find some highrollers.

Don't get me wrong, I have spent my fair share on corals, but $1,000 for a frag seems to be out of a lot of peoples price range, especially with spending down across the nation (and job loss so high in this area).

Was this a miskey or is it really $1,000?

If that is the price I think you might have better luck on Ebay or RC where you will get a larger audience and maybe find some highrollers.

Don't get me wrong, I have spent my fair share on corals, but $1,000 for a frag seems to be out of a lot of peoples price range, especially with spending down across the nation (and job loss so high in this area).

No harm in asking... the worse that will happen is no one buys at that price. The other scenario is that it sells for that price or an acceptable compromise. If the market value of that coral is $1,000... so be it... it will sell or sit. You don't ask... you don't get.