36x18x17 Tank, Sump & Stand

Arsonmfg

Selling my anemone tank to make room for the new tank.

36x18x17 Pretty much a 40 breeder just an inch taller and with a glass eurobrace. 1" overflow drilled in the back with a 3/4 return in the center.

Tank, Eshopps sump, Stand (solid as a rock just never finished it) and all the plumbing.

$325 Or shoot me an offer...

The light is a 175w halide with some compacts, nothing special but I'll give someone a good deal on it if they want it with the tank.

Return pump, reactors and heater pictured not included.

post-1568-141867778343_thumb.jpg

post-1568-141867778345_thumb.jpg

Yep, 40 breeder is $100 couple 2x4s and screws $15 20 gallon tank and baffels for sump what $30, so thats lets round it off to $150 new then take in acount that it is used Id say that $100, $125 tops. Now if he were to be selling the lighting with the tank I would say $250, $275 tops. The tank looks good though and stand looks well built!!

Chewie, I don't know who built the tank I picked it up when I was in California for $150, I was told it was made by Visio but I really have no clue since there's no markings on it and I bought it used. But its been solid and kept the nems happy for the past year, it's nothing really spectacular but then again I'm used to owning Envision tanks so it's hard to make much of a comparison. I've got another James tank in the garage, that's my winter project. Rocks and sand have all been moved to the rubbermaids in the garage till then.

The price says make an offer, if your actually interested in it then make one you guys... I priced it the way I did because this site isn't much different than craigslist these days. If I priced the tank with the sump stand and light for $325 I'd have everybody offering me $100 so... yeah.

I paid $150 for the tank and another $150 for the sump. Plumbing with the unions bulkheads spa flex etc. plus some 2x4's and screws and time to build the stand (just needs to be pained and skinned) and figured I'd throw the light in for $325.

But... Like I said you offer someone a good deal and they still offer you $100.

Jon, I'll have to stop by the shop and say hi it's been a while. What days are you there?